{Chapter 2} Truth or dare

The two came into the spacious bedroom snickering among themselves before making eyecontact with a still very drunk Josie.

"Hey, Josie. We heard you're already full.", one of them teased.
"You've always been a lightweight."

"Too bad you can't join our fun downstairs...", the other jokingly mocked her.
Then the raven-haired girl's expression changed to a sympathetic frown. It looked genuine.

"Rest and sober up a bit...", she said. As fast as it vanished, the devious smirk reappeared on ther lips."...but after... We need to have you make it up to us for not joinig in."

The freckled red head giggled, oblivious to the situation she just got sucked into: " Okidokie, what do I have to d-?"

"We'll decide that at truth or dare. Look forward to seeing you there.", the bleach blonde interrupted shooting her finger guns.
"Bye~" They waved.

And with those words they left.

Sam came back into the room just a moment after the two girls left, carrying a plate with a sandwich on it in one hand.

"Hey Josie, I got you a sandwich."

"That looks delicious!", the hazel-eyed girl squealed and looked up into the other's orbs with a sparkle in her own.

Sam helped Josie sit up and handed her her food.
"Whoopsie"

"Here you go, enjoy"

"Hmmmm, soo guuud", the petite happily hummed in approval.

After a short moment of uneasy silence, the tanned brown-haired girl took the word again.

"By the way, what's up with those girls that walked out? We had a little run-in. Did they talk to you?"

"Yeah, we talked.", the other replied her cheeks stuffed with food. She swallowed.

"They are nice!"

"Okay, if you say so..."
Sam is obviously not completely convinced by that.Her perfect lips forming a thin straight line.

'they seemed suspicious...'

She was a bit concerned, since Josie had still been very drunk while talking to the girls.

"Have these girls asked you anything by the way?", Sam inquired.

"Gina and Mako. Hmm, they did ask me to come play truth or dare with them later when I am a little bit more sober. Instead of doing the drinking game, y'know?"

"Oh, okay. I thought they'd make you do something while you're drunk ", she laughed awkwardly, obviously relieved. A little at least.

"Haha, that would be fun"
Josie's giggles only earned eye rolls and a face-palm from her new friend.

"C'mon, eat your sandwich then we'll go play truth or dare, you silly noodle!"

"Yeah!"

It took Josie some time finishing her sandwich and then some more to freshen up her face and mind in the bathroom.
It was really nice actually! Not dirty or smelly at all and full of flowers and house plants.

After doing all that, the pasty petite felt significantly better, both about herself  and in general, and most definitely more sober and stable on her feet.

"Let's go play then!", Josie smiled brightly, excitedly taking Sam's hand and tugging her along.
She followed her wordlessly, still wondering what this was all about.

When they got downstairs, everybody was already sitting in a big circle waiting to spin the empty bottle of wine.

"Hey, there you both are! We waited for you!", the black and blonde-haired girls chirped in unison.