{Chapter 5} When bodies kiss

"Nnngh! Hah! Hah! Hah!", she swallowed it all in big heavy gulps and had to take a moment to catch her breath afterwards.
"S-so much~ Th-thick and so delicious~... I did my best to swallow it all! Sammy, your honey is all in my belly now!"
Josie looked up to Sam in bliss. Her mind had been corrupted by lust and hunger. This was all so overwhelmingly new to her. It was thrilling.

The tall futa was panting heavily and had to sit down on the floor next to her.

"Haha, *pant* you're so  *pant* cute!"

She gently pet the cute ginger's soft cheeks which now flushed an even deeper shade of rosy red as she leant into the other's shaky but loving touch.

"Thank you so much for this!", the caramel-skinned woman sighed contently.

"I enjoyed it just as much."

The two stayed like this for a while enjoying each other's touch. After a few minutes of this, Josie turned serious.

"Sammy, this is really sweet and all, but think we didn't solve our "little" problem yet...",she pointed out and looked down between her legs and her ever so big boner.

"...How are you feeling?"

"Oh no!"

The wavy-haired girl looked down between her thighs. Her cock had not shrank one bit!

"Looks like I'm still in need...of... Of something...
Oh god... how much Viagra did you pour into that drink? I haven't gotten any smaller!", she let out a sharp breath.

"I feel a bit better than before though, more relaxed, so orgasms do seem to help... what shall we do next?"
Sam turned to look at Josephine, questioning, looking for the next step to take.

The small girl gulped and looked down at her hands that were vigorously fiddling with the hem of her dress.
She knew what she wanted.

When their eyes met, the next move was clear. No words needed.

"S-sammy I'm all tingly down there...", Josie whimpered as she lifted her cherry-red dress and showed Sam a small wet spot on her snow-white lacy panties.
She was such a pure girl...at that point...

Samara sucked in a sharp breath.

'She's bold'

"Oh my, let's see how I can help you with that. Can I?...", asked Sam hesitantly looking into her round doe eyes seeking permission to touch her.

Josephine nodded.
"Y-yeah, please do... "

She could not look at Sam, so she averted her gaze, her face burning up with shyness as well as excitement.
If her soaked panties were no proof of that, her facial expression certainly was.

The athleticly-built woman straightend Josie's milky legs and pulled her panties off in one smooth motion.

The darling ginger was embarrassed, but she still lifted her cherry-red dress over her head and took it off.

This took the brown girl by surprise.

"I- it'll only be in the way, right?", Josephine explained.

Sam gulped and nodded.

"R-right."

She helped her take the dress off and went wide-eyed and nervous once again because realized she had never seen anyone she truely really liked in underwear.

The two had only first met that day and yet they already had such a connection! Sam was downright enchanted by the girl!

"Thank you...", the auburn-haired young woman muttered.