{Chapter 6} Two sinners in pleasure-paradise

"Should we really...do it?", Sam checked again. She would never do anything her beloved red head did not explicitly consent to. Making her feel safe was her first priority.

"I need explicit consent from you... Just for my peace of mind. The beginning could possibly be a little bit rough..."

"Y-yes, go ahead...", Josephine encouraged spreading her legs.
She honestly ached for the tanned brunette's member so badly, yet she seemed really nervous.
Still,she tried to go along with it.

"A-Alright, if you say so..."

Sam got her twitching cock lined up after teasing her entrance and her clit with her tip, to get it all slick, and pointed it towards the opening of Josie's leaking slit.
It was neatly groomed with a pretty patch of soft and downy ginger curls.

'delectable'

"Ready?", Sam asked.

"A-as ready as I'll ever be! I know you'll be gentle... ", the blushing girl replied. She spread her pink pussy for her.

Sam looked at Josie's little cunt and gently and slowly pushed her cock in.
The stud of a woman moaned pretty loudly when the tip made its way inside.
A throaty groan escaped the pale girl's lips.
"Ahhhrng! So BIG~"
Josephine arched her back and closed her eyes shut. Her hands grabbed the carpet tightly.

"So tight!", the other breathed quietly.

"Aah~ Are you sure you're okay?", Sam worried.
She felt some resistance from Josie's barely touched hole.

"I think sooo! Nhhhg! I'm *hah * just
*hah * str- stitching around you *hah* that's all! I need to get used to your size!",the petite reckoned gasping and breathing hard.

"Please tell me if it hurts!"

Sam continued very slowly, but she had to use a bit of force since her pussy resisted a bit.

"Y-you're very tight!",she pressed forth moaning quietly every centimeter she got in.

"Sso very tight, fuck..."

Josie grit her teeth and held her breath. Such sweet sweet pain, she loved every second of it!

The darling red head put her fragile arms around Sam's neck and pulled her closer to herself.

"I-i-it hurts...so good"Josephine breathed in Sam's ear.

"Oh, Josie! I just love everything about you! -"She put one arm around her and kissed her neck.

Sam was really turned on by everything the angelic girl in her arms did right now. Her dick got even harder so she decided to give the petite a little thrust to get in faster.

"AHHhhhh~", Josie moaned loudly her voice echoing from the bathroom walls. She arched her back and pushed herself close to Sam's body. Their boobs touch and Josie's snow-white neck is on full display for her.

Sam sank into her even further, now that she knew she could handle some more.

"Oooh!", gasped the freckled beauty.

Sam gave her another kiss on her supple stomack now that she was fully arched back.

"S-sooo deeeep! Ah! Sssssaaam! Ah!Yes!", she cried out in ecstasy as her eyes rolled back a little.

Sam watched her eyes roll back loving the orgasmic expression on her face.

"Aah! It's sooo goood! Are you ready to go all the way, Josie?"

What a question.

"*hah * Y-yeah...Take me Sammy, give it to me! Ah! *hah * F-fuck me raw baby!", Josie plead.