chapter 1

MEHEK'S POV
Please think first before doing what you want to do.Livelihoods of people living here depend on this shops that you are about to demolish.For once just stop thinking of yourself and consider others first Shauriya"i tried pleading with him.I was surprised with the way he looked at me under his black shades.It was as if i was busy taking to a ghost thats is visible but lacks ears.I felt like slapping the hell out of him but some unknown forces of nature held me back because he was my husband and i didn't want to tarnish his image in front of the whole neighbourhood.I somehow admit that my uncles were at fault for burging into his five star restraunt and humiliating him in front of his customers and some of his investors but he had no rights to punish other innocent beings for other people's mistake which i must say were good doings and he actually deserved all those slaps given to him by my chachus.There was nowhere in the law written that rich spoilt celebrity like him should do whatever they want to the people they want.At one moment i could here roaring sounds of bulldozers bringing down buildings and without knowing tears rolled down my chubby cheeks which by then had already turned red due to to much crying."please shauriya punish me in place of them;please for haven's sake please think of others please shauriya please" i tried pleading but it seemed like all my pleas were falling on deaf ears."I told you that when anyone crosses my boundaries then they'll have to face my wrath did i not,"he told me while smirking.He grabbed my arms forcefully as i squirmed in pain."Let go of me shauriya your hurting me!"i screamed at him and he loosened his grip pushing me making me fall on the cold floor while groaning in pain.He walked past me heading to the door and by then all family members had returned from the site and by the look on their faces something very bad had happened.They paved way for him and immediately sonal saw me on the floor she rushed to my side."Remember i am SHAURIYA KHANNA and this is payback to those who humiliate me!"he said and left.