part 2

MEHEK' POV
The walk to the conference room took longer than i expected.The lifts were busy so mohit and i decided to take the stairs.The other sharmas went to the hotel cafeteria.I know many of you thought my parents died in a road accident but the truth is that all of that was just was pretense.While the other sharmas were pretending to be middle class,my parents remained back to look after the business and the house even though there were thousand of workers.
As soon as mohit and i entered the conference room,we were welcomed with applauses.I looked for an empty seat and spotted one.Unfortunately it was beside that a**hole.He smiled at me but i gave him a what to care look.I slowly walked to my seat and after comfortably seated the meeting started.We discussed about the agenda each and everyone giving objectives.Some of us argued but finally came to agreements.I signed deals with them including Shauriya and after 3 hours the meeting winded up.Before we left,one of the tycoons raised a concern which was fot me to introduce myself officially.I introduced myself as Mehek Vikrant Sharma,owner of Sharma industries and mohit as 40% shareholder of sharma industries and CEO of sharma enterprises.
Looking at Shauriya,i was pretty sure he was shocked remembering the incident where shauriya accompanied me to PWG for his first ceremony when we were still a couple.He insulted my family and to mohit he said he was a twenty two year old lazy man who depended on others and that when he was twenty two he was running his own business.Who even asked him????I still wonder.
After the introductory part,KD gave me an invitation card to his dinner party tonight.There after we concluded the meeting and handshaked to the deals we made.I stood up to pick my hand bag and phone to leave when someone jerked my hand and turned me around.
"What the hell!!!i screamed only to realize it was shauriya.
"We need to talk,"he told me and dragged me out of the room.By then everyone had left the room.He took me to a corner and i pulled his hands of my arm.
"what the hell are you doing you douchbad!"i screamed at him.
"your telling me all this while you were MS?"Shauriya asked stuttering.
I nodded with a smirk and walked away from him.
"Yes and i'll make sure you'll remember that when mohit takes over my industries,"i said with a smirk before entering the lift.I turned to see his whole face shocked.

On my way back home i told nehal about the party and she suggested us to drop by my mom's designer boutique and pick a dress for us.Back at the car
i asked nehal to accompany me to the party and after so many excuses of hers i finall managed to convince her.
We walked inside the boutique and greeted the staff there and walked to my mom's office.She was one of the most famous fashoin designers in india.She owned a number of cloth lines in india.She seemed to be busy as we entered her modern furnished office with a glass desk in the middle.The walls were also made of glass but when you were outside you could not see through.I always liked her office not that mine was bad.They almost looked similar.
After the meeting when the other family members left my mom came here saying she had some important work to do.
"Hi meera aunt,"nehal greeted her and thats when she noticed us.
"Mehak,Nehal please have a seat,"she told us and after comfortably seated,i told her that we needed dresses for the dinner party at night."I have dresses that just came in this morning i guess you should try them,"she said.Nehal stood up and said she was going to pick a pink dress that caught her eye as we entered the boutique and stormed out the door.
My mom stood up and left and after some minutes,she came back with a big box in her hand and placed it on the desktop.She slowly opened it and out of it came a white dress.
"Go try it on,i want to see how it looks on you,"my mom said excitedly handing me the dress.I chuckled and graabbed the dress softly not wanting to ruin it in any way.I entered the changing room and started changing into my dress.
I looked in the mirror and couldn't believe my eyes.the dress fitted me perfectly.It hugged my body like it was just made for me.I got out of the changing room and looked towards my mom who gapped at me.
"Oh my child,you look stunning in that dress,"my mom said with a huge smile.
Our moment was broken when nehal shouted that we had only 2 hours to the party.I quickly rushed to the changing room and after changing i handed my dress to my mom who packed it for me.I gave her a peck on the cheek before leaving.We dropped by a restraunt and had a quick meal,only one hour thirty minutes to the party.I pressurized the driver to drive a little bit faster and as soon as we arrived at my house both me and nehal rushed to our rooms with the shopping bags in hands.

Hey lovelies i hope i didn't disappoint any of you.Next chapter will be of the party and mehrya romance since most of you like the romanance parts just like me.
LOVE YOU ALL MWAHHH❤❤