part 2

MEHEK'S POV

After that beast of a man had left sharma nivas , i had made up my mind that i was going to leave khanna mansion because he had proven me wrong of my love to him once again.He wasn't worth it.I wish i had listened to my chachus when they told me that shauriya never loved me but only himself.Sonal and Nehal helped me up to the chair while mansi chachi brought me some water to cool down my nerves.Silence engulfed the whole room,only our heartbeats could be heard.After a moment i broke the silence when i said that i was going back to khanna mansion.I expected all to look  at me with what a kind faces but PD for once stood against Shauriya and told me to come back home as his hero as proven him wrong.

I slowly walked to his room and hesitantly turned the knob as  i knew he was already in.I walked in only to realize that he wasn't in the room.Like lightning,i walked to the wardrobe,pulled out my suitcase and stuffed my belongings in it.Some which i could not carry were disposed.I walked to his ornately decorated balcony and started taking my cooking equipment.The balcony was recently improvised by me to a small kitchen and it had also made me almost killed by Shauriya remembering that incident.
Flashback
"Mehek sharma where are you!"i heard him calling me from the living room while i was in the kitchen preparing some kada for Dolly maasi who had a light migraine.I quickly poured the spices inside the boiling water and rushed to my khadoos husband.