part 3

Flashback
MEHEK'S POV
"What is this!"he screamed at me on top of his voice which i must say was making me go weak on my knees.His loud husky voice actually could make any girl fall for let alone his looks which i must say was familiar to that of a greek god.He snapped at me making me come out of my trance."Mehek  Sharma what's this"he questioned me and in return got a stare as an answer.Not that i didn't have an answer its just  that i was still thinking of how to start.Gosh!What craziness of me!I puffed to catch my breathe and intentionally brushed my hands on his and went to sit on the balcony seat.My intention was to make him furious and i just did that."What victorious of me," my thoughts praised me.But before i could sit ,my face hit a familiar hard chest.I slowly but hesitantly opened my eyes because i knew it was Shauriya's.His hand was on my waist while both of mine were on his chest certainly creating distance between us.His other hand  came up to my chin and lifted it gently making our eyes meet.We both shared an eyelock and he bent to kiss me only to push me on the seater.I was shocked and at the same time perplexed when he bent and moved to my right ear and whispered "Miss Sharma remember this is my house and room and you just can't improvise it to anything you want to,"he said and left me in the same sitting position.

SORRY MY READERRS FOR THE SHORT UPDATES  ITS JUST THAT AM NOT WELL FOR THE PAST 2 DAYS.I PROMISE  I'LL UPDATE TOMMOROW EVENING.
LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU ALL PLIZ COMMENT AND VOTE FOR ME.LOVE YOU ALL❤❤

#PLIZ STAY AT HOME N BE SAFE