part 2(mehek's pov)

Although it was a one hour journey,it seemed to be like the whole day.I could not wait to be back to my old life once again.Middle class life had taught me toi many lessons that i regretted why i had to act just to get into that stupid competition;indian super cook.I even made my whole family pretend to be middle class people and rented a house in chawdni chowk and named it Sharma nivas.Although new,people in PWG bonded with us quite easily.Moreover being rich we the Sharmas were ever humble and kindhearted people in all fields be it business or society not like the Khannas.None of them except Karuna maa new the truth about me.My family was the leading business tycoons followed by the Khannas then KD.I was also a delhi celebrity but no one except for my family new my name as i always used abbreviations of my name MS.I was  never seen or came out in public. After being promoted to be the owner of sharma industries my family urged me to  come out but ISC came in the way and it also had been my dream to one day participate in a cooking competition so i had to disguise myself as a middle class behenji.The reason was to me not to be treated uniquely since khanna industries was  biggest ally of sharma industries and if they came to know that i am MS then i was to be forced to come out.In meetings and confrences my PAs were always there to cover up for us so in short no one knew us they only heard about us.After the so long drive, the car finally came to a stop.The driver came and opened the door for me and after alighting from the car i ran to my bedroom as first as i could because i only wanted to be alone at the moment.

After some lone time,i decided to forget my middle class life and move on.I put away all my second class clothes and after cleaning up my room i changed into a navy blue kameez with cream high heels and off i went to PD's room.

I put away all my second class clothes and after cleaning up my room i changed into a navy blue kameez with cream high heels and off i went to PD's room

Hi guys i know its short but i'll try to update a longer one next time.
#stay at home and be safe
❤❤