𝐼𝐼𝐼.

We all went down to have dinner, we all sat down on a long table. Madison in front of me, teasing the poor butler badly. As soon as the food is placed in front of us, they all dived in to their plates. I did the sign of the cross and prayed quietly, I heard Madison slightly chuckle,

"Shut the fuck up, Madison. The girl's new here, cut her some slack.", Queenie defended me, I smiled at her. Madison squinted her eyes and began to tease the butler again,

"Bitch, I said shut up! Poor man can't speak..."

"Well, guess what? I don't care!"

"I will slit your throat...", Queenie threatened Madison, I slowly shook my head at her, she stood up, saying that she's not hungry anymore, with Nan following behind her.

Madison took her phone. It was touch screen. Wow, am I living in the 80's? I do not own any of this. All I have is a cassete tape and my headset, that's all the gadget that I have.

"Okay, I guess you two are my best friends now. Zoe, Gabby, do you have any decent dresses? You look like you bought your clothes from goodwill. Were going out." , We looked at her confused, where are we going?

"Were going to the frat party, they just tweeted.", she pulled the both of us to their room.

She offered me a very revealing dress, it was tight and it has slits on the sides. I stared at it and gave it back to her,

"I appreciate your kindness but I won't wear this...", Madison chuckled and playfully pushed me,

"Won't or can't? Jesus, just wear it of you don't want to make fun of..." I exhaled and went to my room.

I slowly unzipped my habit and hanged it on my closet. Oh lord, this is for one night only, I'm sorry. I wore the dress, and faced the mirror. My legs and sides were exposed and I felt very uncomfortable to be honest.

I went out and saw Zoe and Madison, they stared at me,

"Wow Gabby, you look hot." Zoe complimented. So, their nickname for me is Gabby.

"Shut up, Zoe. Anyways, let's go losers." Madison said, as she turned on the engine of her car and drove off.

⭐️

We entered the fraternity house, it has flashing lights with different colors,music pumping through the speakers. I saw some boys looking at me, I blushed and looked down, I pulled my dress down, attempting to cover my exposed thighs.

"Have fun!", Then Madison, Zoe, and I separated ways. Okay, here goes nothing. I looked around and saw a drinking station. I have never been in a party before, well not like this one. I walked closer to the booth and saw juice on a bowl. Who puts juice on a bowl? With a laddle? weird.

I took a red cup and poured some juice, I took a sip and gagged. This is not juice, this is alcohol for Christ's sake. I spat the liquid back at the cup and threw it away.

"You don't like that?" A familar boy walked towards me, it was Kyle.

"Kyle?", he looked at me confused.

"How did you-", he cut himself and gasped dramatically, I nodded and laughed.

"Jesus! What the hell are you doing here? And you look very different! A nun? Being that hot?", Kyle looked at me up and down, he laughed, cursing.

"These lights are making me dizzy!" I told him covering my eyes, seriously, the flashing lights and the people are making me uncomfortable and dizzy. Kyle took my hand and pulled me to a direction. To a less crowded place. We sat down on the sofa, this made me much more uncomfortable. I crossed my leg, but it revealed much more of my skin. I placed my hands on my lap, but it didn't work at all.

"You okay?", Kyle must've noticed my uneasiness, he took his jacket off and placed it on my lap,

"Here use it to cover yourself..." we smiled at each other,

"Thank You, Kyle. That is so kind of you...", we talked for a couple of minutes and I found myself being comfortable. We told jokes, well some of them, I didn't get much because some of them were dirty.

"You know, I did a research, wikipedia said that a nun can be in a relationship, as long as they leave the convent.", wait, how did he know that?

"Well, I called you yesterday, they said that you quit being a nun.", I raised my eyebrows, wait..I didn't quit!

"What? Who told you-"

"She said that she was the leader, she told me that you quit...", What? I didn't quit...I felt tears streaming down my face, I don't know how to feel. I dedicated my whole life in catholicism. I dedicated my life to God!

"Shit, I'm sorry! Here take these...I feel bad.",Kyle handed me tissues and gently patted my back.

"No, don't be! It's not your fault...", I told him wiping my tears away and smiling, what's the point of crying? It's not like it's the end of the world anyways. I can still go to mass and continue grow. But this is a little different, I can be with someone now, I can date.

"So...I kinda want to court you-", I looked at him, that was fast.

"Woah, Kyle!", I told him chuckling, he looked down and scratched his neck,

"Well, I can wait you know..."

"If you wait for me, you'll be waiting for forever-"

"I don't care! Whatever it takes!", I was touched by his words. He is serious about what he said, he's willing to wait. God bless this man.

"Gabby! Gabby!" , I saw Zoe running towards me,panting heavily, I asked her what's wrong,

"I've been calling Madison, but she doesn't answer! I'm getting a little bit concerned.", I nodded, Kyle grabbed my arm

"I'll help you.." Kyle went right, I went left, and Zoe went out to find her. We searched every corner of the house but she's nowhere to be found,

"Hey? Maybe she ditched you?", Kyle said, no..Madison would never do that. Then I heard whimpering and groaning,

"Wait are you hearing that?"

"No? There's nothing...", I quickly went upstairs, the grunts and whimper got louder, Zoe and Kyle followed me, I walked to the door at the end of the hallway. It was locked but there's someone inside. Kyle busted the door open, and there lies Madison with four men. I gasped in horror, she was raped! Kyle immediately punched his fraternity brothers and chased them outside. I rushed next to Madison and held her hand, Zoe hushed her and calmed her down, she took a blanket and covered the poor girl.

"Gabby, we have to follow them! They shouldn't get away from what they did! Come on...", Zoe pulled me downstairs and out of the party, we ran to their bus and tried to stop them, but they got away. But Kyle is in there! I ran and threw my shoe, attempting to make it stop, but it won't. Madison suddenly appeared behind us, with one flick of her arm, she sends the bus spinning into air and crashing into fiery pieces.

I gasped and fell down to the ground and sobbed so hard, Kyle... He may be dead! I was about to run to the bus but Zoe pulled me before it exploded. I grabbed Madison's shoulders and shook her,she look at me dead in the eyes,

"Why did you do that, Madison?! Why?! My friend was in there...Kyle was in there!", I wanted to slap her so hard, but I can't. She laughed at me bitterly,

"If he got the chance, he probably will rape me too.", No...Kyle would never do that. I can feel him, he's so kind and pure-hearted. He deserves much more than this...He deserves much more. He was my friend, now he's gone forever.