𝑋

𝐺𝐴𝐵𝑅𝐼𝐸𝐿

I arrived at Miss Robichaux happily, until I heard that Myrtle is getting burned at a stake tomorrow. Is this their way of paying 'debts' ? Killing? Fiona told us that Myrtle caused Cordelia's blindness. That she threw acid on her eyes. But, I didn't believe it. Myrtle seems to be a very kind a motherly kind of a person, I don't believe that she will do such a vile action.

I slowly walked to Cordelia's room and knocked, she opened the door and I saw her state. Her beautiful eyes, is now gone.

"Miss Cordelia, it's me... Gabriel?", she told me to come in and made me some tea. It was kind of a struggle for her so I told Miss Cordelia that it was fine, but she insisted. She sat down in front of me and drank her tea,

"Why did you come here, Gabby?", She asked me with her sweet voice again, I came here because I wanted to help her. I had a vision last night, and I think I have the power to heal other people.

"Do you want to regain your eyesight again?", I asked her, the emotions on her face started to fall.

"Yes, but I can't. I am forever blind and no one can change that! Not even my supreme of a mother can heal me.", minimal tears started to flow out of her dull eyes.

"Do you trust me, Miss Cordelia?", I started to walk closer to her, and assisted her to stand. She slowly stood up with her shaky knees and nodded at me.

I smiled at her and placed the palm of my hands on her blinded eyes. I closed my eyes and focused. I felt the power rushing through my veins like running water. It felt over whelming, then the power came out on my palm like a flash of light. Cordelia fell down on her chair and tried to remove my hands because of the pain,

"No! You should trust me, please! I'm sorry.", I pressed my palms harder on her eyes and she began to scream in agony. Fiona and the other girls busted the door open, they looked at me in horror. Fiona and the girls raised their hand about to throw me across the room but I beat them into it and raised my left hand, a bright light sparked on the room, causing them to stumble backwards and rub their eyes.

"What are you doing?!", Fiona screamed at me, still regaining her vision. Then Cordelia's cries and screams faded away. I looked at her, she fluttered her eyes open and there she was, her eye sight is back. I smiled at her and she smiled at me while crying.

"Oh my god...You're literally an angel.", I smiled and hugged her. I'm glad she's back again. The moment was cut short when Fiona threw me across the room, and started to choke me with her powers.

"What have you done with my-", she started to lower me down when Fiona noticed that her own daughter is alright now. I fell down to the ground with a loud thud, the girls ran to me and asked if I was okay, I nodded at them. Fiona hugged her daughter in shock, they both cried. I smiled at the sight.

Fiona slowly walked over to me and hugged me, I'm pretty sure every one of us are purely shocked.

"Thank You, Thank You, Thank You...I thought I lost the eyes of my Cordelia", she repeated a few more times and hugged me tightly.

I may have saved Cordelia from her blindness, but I can't save Myrtle from her painful demise.

⭐️

We are now walking to Myrtle's stake. She wasn't crying at all, in fact, she wasn't afraid. Turns out Fiona and Myrtle despises each others guts. Fiona accused Myrtle that she caused Cordelia's blindness.

I didn't watch the execution since it's too much for me. I looked down the whole time, the men poured gasoline all over the wild haired lady.

"I was always different, that's why I ended up in this stake. Now, I will go die now without a fuss.", A flick of Fiona's cigarette starts the fire, killing her.

I shivered at the sight and began to throw up. Zoe, Nan, Queenie, and Fiona scrunched their eyebrows at me in disgust. I don't know why I threw up. I don't know if it's because we burned a probably innocent lady alive or because of the bitter stench of death in the air.

⭐️

We all went home with sick feelings in our stomachs, well, all except for Fiona. We went upstairs wearily and dragging ourselves to go inside our rooms.

We were all exhausted and tired until Zoe barges into our room with a determination painted on her face. I looked at what she's holding and saw the ouija board. Oh no...

"Whatever you're doing, I am not going to be part of that...", I told Zoe, while Nan and Queenie agreed with me,she rolled her eyes

"Can't you all be just strong? Just for Madison?"

"I mean, she was kinda bitchy-", Queenie replied,

"Come on please?", Zoe pleaded. We had no choice but to follow her. I didn't want to be selfish to Madison, I wanted to know who killed her too.

We all sat in front of the fireplace, our index fingers holding the planchette in place. I never did this before, and I'm sure was afraid.

"If ghost starts to appear in here, I'm going to drag my ass out of here...", Queenie said while stuttering. Zoe cleared her throat and asked some questions,

"Is anybody in here?", The planchette went to a yes. We all looked at each other in fear,

"Who killed you?", I started to stutter madly, it went to an A , X , E, M, A ,N. Axeman. They asked if the spirit was murdered in the Academy, and he says that he was murdered by them and he is the Axeman.

We all researched about him, and along with the diaries of the 1919 witches, deduce that the 1919 witches murdered him and he thinks that they are the same witches.

"We should summon him, we should know who killed Madison!", Nan and Queenie disagreed with Zoe, which led her to be angry for giving up. She stared at me, I mouthed im sorry and watched her leave with a sour look on her face. I felt a little guilty, but if ever Madison will be found...Then I would welcome her again. I started to swear at myself because I wasn't as brave as Zoe.