𝑋𝐼𝐼

𝐺𝐴𝐵𝑅𝐼𝐸𝐿

Zoe and I went back to Misty as we need her help, we wanted Madison to live again, so that she can have the justice that shw deserves. She can point out who killed her. Misty has the power of resurgence, I tried to revive Madison but she was rotten inside. I didn't know what to do.

We went to her cabin near a bayou and entered her home, we saw the crushed radio and defective Stevie Nicks cassettes.

"Get him out of here. He broke Stevie.", Misty started to cry as she tried to fix her cassettes.

"No, were getting you both out of here.", Zoe said as she assisted Kyle and I tried to convince Misty to go.

"Come on Misty, you can listen to my Stevie Nicks albums at our house.", I smiled at her and wiped her tears away, she slowly stood up. I held her hand and went out of her house.

⭐️

Misty examined Madison's rotten body, we flinched when a roach fled out of her mouth.

"The only help I can do is to dig up her grave," She said,

"You have to try, please... I'll give you my whole album if you successfully bring her back.", I told her. I felt kinda sad that I put Stevie Nicks in line. I know Misty can do it, she just needs a little push.

She re-attaches Madison's arm to her body with dung. She leaned on Madison's mouth with scrunched eyebrows, "Jesus, she needs some tic tac after this."

She blew air inside her mouth real hard, after a few seconds, she managed to expel death and roaches out of her body and Madison rised, breathing and coughing heavily.

⭐️

After leaving Madison to clean herself, we discussed that we should keep Kyle and Madison's revival from Fiona and Cordelia. We saw Misty stealing some food from the fridge, "Just to be clear, I am not bringing thay boy back in my house after what he did, and Gabriel, our deal.", I sighed and gave her the all my collected albums of Stevie Nicks. She smiled with glee and hugged me,

"Thanks, I didn't know that you're gonna stick up with the deal. I'm not selfish, you can come over and we'll listen together..." We smiled at each other, then she turned her attention to the other girls,

"Hey, um, I need a ride home."

"You can stay the night and sleep with a real bed," Zoe offered, Misty shook her head fast, "No, this house got some serious bad vibes." Then I teleported her to her home and went back to the house once again.

⭐️

Madison's recovery is so slow. She has been alive for two weeks now, and she was still pale and thin. We watched her as she chokes on some Ginger Ale.

"Do you remember who killed you?", Nan asked her, Madison finished chewing a chicken leg and replied to the clairvoyant,
" No, all I remember is the color red..."

"How does it feel to be dead?", Queenie asked the pale girl, "All I see is darkness and nothingness , that means heaven isn't real, Gabriel." I don't know if she was joking or not.

Then we were all interrupted by a loud scream, particularly, Cordelia's scream. We all rushed upstairs, we knocked and knocked, we tried to open the door but we can't. We heard vases breaking and loud thuds. I focused and tried to teleport to the other room.

Right on time, I blocked the weapon of the man before me. An axe. I raised my hand and threw him across the room.

"Miss Cordelia! Are you alright?"

"Behind you!" I pulled us out together before the axe can strike us to our despair. I raised my right hand in front of us and said,

"Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. This is not who you are Michael." I told him with grace and sincerity, he began to cry and fell to the ground,

"I just want to be free..." he said, then Zoe, Queenie and Nan barged in Miss Cordelia's room and found the book of incantations and chant it together. The axeman then faded away and disappeared from the room.

⭐️

The next day, Miss Cordelia called me to her room. I approached her door, I saw Zoe exit her room too. She just gave me a look and walked away, I sat opposite of the head mistress.

" I wanted to talk to you about something...", she said as she offers a warm cup of tea to me.

"Ever since I regained my eyesight, I lost my powers. I lost my visions. But believe me, Gabriel, I was really thankful and joyful that you got my two eyes back.", Miss Cordelia paused and took a sip of her tea, she's not going to do that, isn't she?

"But... I think it's for the betterment that I should be back to a blind woman...I need to prove something to myself,please.", She's asking me to blind her. It's a very weird thing to ask but why?

"Are you sure, Miss Cordelia?", she nodded her head, I slowly walked closer to her as she closes her eyes. I rubbed my hands together and placed my hands between her head, covering her eyes with my thumb.

"This is gonna be painful, brace yourself.", My hands started to produce such bright lights. Even I myself looked away from my powers. Even if I close my eyes, I can still see the bright lights. I slightly opened my eyes and saw Miss Cordelia stiffling her screams. How can she endure such pain? After a few seconds, I stopped. Miss Cordelia started to cry blood. I took a towel and wiped the blood tears away from her cheeks with a wet towel. When she opened her eyes, it's pure white, no sign of color.

I assisted her to stand, I took her hands but she gasped and fell down to her seat.

THIRD PERSON POV

Cordelia fell down to her seat as moving images start to fill her visions,

Gabriel beheading a dragon-serpent

Gabriel talking to a girl about the age of 14, that she's going to be pregnant with the messiah.

Gabriel opening the tomb of Jesus

Gabriel ejecting Satan from the garden of Eden

Gabriel stepping on a head of a devil

All of this images made Cordelia gasp and fall down to her seat, she was shocked. Gabriel Michaels is no witch. She is the archangel.