𝑋𝑉𝐼𝐼

𝐺𝐴𝐵𝑅𝐼𝐸𝐿

I went downstairs to accompany the witches to the Seven Wonders, They descend the staircase, each in a black dress and a shawl , while Stevie wishes them luck.

They all went to the dining room, while Myrtle prepares a "last supper" for the girls, "It is unprecedented for four candidates to attempt the Seven Wonders without sponsorship by the outgoing Supreme...", she explained. I watched them one by one, and remembered their smiles

I looked at Zoe, she's always the strongest among us, such fearlessness and determination will lead her to the right path.

I looked at Queenie, she may be tough on the outside, but she's a kind hearted person. A cheerful and joyful spirit will take her to places that she wants to.

I looked at Madison, my first impression for was not really nice. I thought she tried to kill me. She's powerful and fierce, someday, she will protect the coven from dangers.

Then I looked at Misty, the Kindred spirit. We both idolize Stevie Knicks, the only person I shared music with, besides him. She's the person I trust the most. Her kind nature will be repayed someday.

Then I realized, where's Nan?

"Hey, we heard that you're an angel.", Zoe changed the topic and everyone looked at me,

"Is it bad?", I asked her,joking. "Bitch, please tell my regards to God. Is my mama doing well- Oh shit I forgot. ", Queenie said, causing us all to laugh. Her mother was a Pagan, she was burnt on a stake too.

"Hey, guys? Where's Nan?", I asked them curiously, then their smiles dropped.

"Marie Laveau and Fiona killed her, surprise surprise .", Madison said while eating her pumpkin pie. I could have revived her, Bless her soul, I bet she's in peace now, playing carefree.

⭐️

They begin with telekinesis. Kyle lights candles. Misty, Queenie, Madison, and Zoe move each candle in turn, with Misty displaying difficulty at first and Zoe barely taking a second to move the candle. They all successfully did the first wonder.

Next was Concilium, they have to make their partner do what they want them to do, in short, brain control. Misty uses concilium to make Queenie slap herself, and Queenie makes Misty pull her own hair as payback. Things with Zoe and Madison got personal, while taking control of Kyle. This ends when Cordelia tosses Kyle across the room and declares enough. Second wonder, done.

The next wonder is the step that I fear the most, descensum, with a sun-up deadline. They all closed their eyes as Myrtle flipped the hourglass. But it the sand fell faster than usual, until there was no more left. We all gasped,

"Sorry, I bought this in Ebay.", Myrtle said and tossed the hourglass away. The first one to wake up was Queenie, returning from her hell in a chicken shack. The second one was Madison, returning next from a hell that she plays Liesl in a television musical version of The Sound of Music. The third one was Zoe, Zoe's hell was Kyle endlessly breaking up with her.

I started to worry about Misty, By the dawn, she has still not emerged. I ran towards her but Myrtle stopped me, "She needs to come back without any help, Gabriel."

Then the sun started to rise, she still has her eyes closed, I sobbed while I hold her in my arms, "No! No! She's not dead, please don't take her away..." I pleaded, Cordelia placed a hand on my shoulder and cried with me. Misty starts to disintegrate into ash. Misty... She's gone forever! I just stood there, unable to do anything.

I slowly stood up, and wiped my tears, "We should continue..." Zoe said reluctantly, we all nodded in agreement but with hesitation. I will never forget Misty.

While performing transmutation, they lighten the mood with a game of tag. They asked me to join them but I wasn't in the mood after Misty's demise. It was all fun and games until Zoe ends up impaled on the spikes above the gates of the school.

We all gasped in horror, and brought her to the greenhouse. I was about to revive Zoe but Myrtle stopped me again.

"You should not be involved here,my dear-"

"But she's dying, Myrtle. In fact ,dead. We can't loose two witches at once!", I told her, slightly raising my voice. Queenie attempts vitalum vitalis on Zoe in order to revive her, but failed. We looked at Madison, Cordelia and Myrtle insists that Madison should perform Vitalum Vitalis on Zoe next,

"No way! It will only give her an advantage to be a supreme." Madison proves her ability with a fly instead. I grabbed her arms harshly, "Listen here, you bitch. I had enough of your tireless bickering, if you don't revive Zoe, You are not worthy to be the supreme.", I told her sternly while widening my eyes at her, she smirked at me,

"What do you know? You're not a witch anyways-"

"Gabriel is right, we don't need a supreme like Fiona once more.", Cordelia told Madison, she then got angry and walked out of the room. We are upset that Madison is their only remaining choice, as they had such high hopes for the other candidates. I turned to Cordelia, "Why don't you try, Cordelia?", I asked her, while Myrtle continued, "You're a royal blood after all."

⭐️

Cordelia performs pyrokinesis, concilium, telekinesis, and descensum. She returns from a hell of trying to get Fiona's approval and transmutates across the room.

Then the final wonder began, Madison and Cordelia began to compete. They were tasked to find Anna Leigh Leighton's item. Cordelia closed her eyes and focused, successfully performing divination. Madison is to do the same,

"No, I should go and ressurect Zoe instead." Madison said, initially resisting. After two false tries, she fails. She grunted and walked out,

"I'm leaving! I'm returning to Hollywood, and I'm going to expose all of you!", the proceeds to pack her things upstairs.

There was one last thing to do : Bringing Zoe back to life.

We went to the greenhouse for Cordelia to do the Vitalum Vitalis. She opened the dead girl's mouth and blew real hard.

Then Zoe sat up and gasped, while Cordelia faints. Behold, our new supreme— Cordelia Goode.