Eric is your maker and you haven't seen him since the Renaissance period. Imagine his surprise when you walk into Fangtasia looking for him.

Cast:
Y/N

Alexander Skarsgård as Eric Northman

You've finally made it to Shreveport, Louisiana the home of your maker and his progeny Pam

You've finally made it to Shreveport, Louisiana the home of your maker and his progeny Pam. It was unusual to see that Eric had settled for such a city but hey when you haven't seen someone since the 16th-century things change. You've watched over Eric throughout the years and many times you've had these urges to make your presence known but instead you continued to lurk in the shadows.

You were always afraid that if you came back Eric wouldn't accept you no matter how strong your connection was, but finally, today was the day you built up the courage to return to your maker. You stood outside the door of Fangtasia anticipating if you should go in.

"Come on Y/N it's not even that big of a deal just go in there and keep your head held high." You give yourself a pep talk and take a few deep breaths and finally walk into the bar. You see a blonde woman with a very stylish outfit on and immediately recognize that it's Pam.

"We're close," she says in her monotone voice. You continue to walk in ignoring her and her presence. Pam speeds over to you trying to frighten you "I said we're close" you quickly grab her by the neck and lift her off the ground.

"Trust me Pamela you don't want to be on my bad side bring me Eric Northman." You show her your fangs and gently put her down knowing if you harm her Eric will punish you.

She looks confused on how you knew her name and gets up and speeds off to Eric's office to inform him that he has a visitor. You sit at the bar with your legs crossed and wait for Pam to retrieve him. A few minutes later he appears you know if you still had a beating heart it would have stopped soon as he entered the room. You've never been so excited and nervous to see someone in your whole vampire existence.

You slowly stand up in nervousness and excitement not being able to contain the connection between you and him since you both are in the same room. He looks at you in disbelief.

"Y/N!?" He speeds over to you and looks you up and down. "I can't believe you're here after so many years it feels like an eternity since the last time we encountered one another I've missed your presence." He gently pushes you into his arms while you rest your head against his chest.

"Yes, Eric it has felt like an eternity since the last time I saw you I've missed you too." He lifts your head up and runs his fingers over your lips.

"You should've come back sooner."

"I needed space Eric, time to think" his anger starts to show.

"You needed over 700 years of space Y/N!?" You get a little frightened but keep your guard up.

"I know and I'm sorry I just thought if I came back after so long you wouldn't have accepted me."

He sighs "You're my progeny Y/N I would never disown you."

He lightly kisses your lips and you bite your lip and nod.

"I'll grab Pam and we can go drain a human or two and after, you both will get the chance to properly meet one another and then you and I will catch up after."

"Yes on the feeding and catching up but no on the family bonding time with Pamela I've seen enough of her over the years."

He smirks and lightly laughs. "You two are sisters and you will get along or I can just command you both if I have too and I know how much you hate that."

"Fine Eric I'll play family bonding time with Pamela."

"Good" he walks away to get her and you sigh and roll your eyes.

"Ugh he's still the same controlling Eric, but I wouldn't have it any other way maybe this wasn't so bad after all."

A/N: Thanks for reading this far guys. Like and Comment. 💕