You and Eric have had this strange relationship for centuries, in which you both have the traits of a couple but aren't one.

Cast:
Y/N

Alexander Skarsgård as Eric Northman

You and Eric Northman have been "close friends" for many centuries, but the things that you and Mr

You and Eric Northman have been "close friends" for many centuries, but the things that you and Mr. Northman do aren't really seen as a normal friendship, but much more than that.

You and Pam walk into Fangtasia, carrying shopping bags full of clothes. The club is usually crowded every night, but since Eric had a meeting with Bill and Sookie, it was closed. You walk past their table, and Eric quickly grabs your hand. You smile and look at him.

"Good evening." You passionately kiss his lips.

"Same to you." He sits you on his lap and places your bags beside him, and whispers in your ear. "Is there anything in the bags for me?" You feel his smirk against your ear.

You smile and shake your head yes. "Maybe after your little meeting, I'll show you what I bought." You kiss his cheek.

"Hmm, maybe." He kisses you back.

Sookie clears her throat, and you both look up at her. "Excuse me for interrupting your little moment, but we have serious matters to discuss."

You smirk. "Well, don't mind me, Ms. Stackhouse, continue your meeting for your pathetic fae life." She glares at you and rolls her eyes.

Eric smirks and whispers. "Nu Nu, Y/N vara en bra tjej."

You pout at him and give him your best puppy dog eyes. "Aww, kom igen Eric hon började det." Bill and Sookie stare at you both in confusion as you run your red manicured nails down Eric's chest.

"Eric, can we finish our meeting pertaining to Sookie's life?" Bill asks, looking at Eric uncomfortably.

Eric goes to speak, but you speak before him. "Yes, min kärlek, finish your meeting with Billy boy and the damsel in distress." You smirk lightly, kissing his bottom lip and tugging on it with your teeth. Sookie glares as you get up from Eric's lap and sway your hips walking to the back room.

Eric watches you walk away while licking his bottom lip. "Isn't she a doll?"

"Who the hell is she?!" Sookie lightly raises her voice.

"That Sookie is my Y/N. Be careful she does bite back." Eric lightly laughs.

Sookie looks over to Bill, "I thought you said Eric doesn't have a girlfriend."

Eric cuts Bill off before he can respond.   "Y/N isn't my lover. She's my...well I guess you could say she's my dearest friend."

Sookie laughs "you're joking, right?"

"I have never been more serious."

"Then what was that awhile ago? It seemed like more than a friendship."

"Well, since you must know, Y/N and I have been close for centuries. We're loyal to one another. She is my dearest companion."

Sookie looks at Eric in confusion and decides to pass on her sly comment. Y/N comes out from the back and goes behind the bar to grab a true blood to drink.

"Yes, Ms. Stackhouse, I'm Eric's dearest companion." She states while giving Sookie a fake smile.

"There's no harm in what Eric and I do behind close doors, especially when it's during playtime, but what would you know about that, Sookie."