Eric Northman isn't known for
sharing so when he finds out the girl he plans to claim is spoken for things take an awful turn in events.

Cast:
Jorja Smith as Y/N

Alexander Skarsgård as Eric Northman

Everyone in Bon Temps knew that you and your boyfriend, Y/Bf/N have been dating for two years now and everything has been "peaches and creams" as you like to describe it but what the people of Bon Temps didn't know was that things have started to ...

Everyone in Bon Temps knew that you and your boyfriend, Y/Bf/N have been dating for two years now and everything has been "peaches and creams" as you like to describe it but what the people of Bon Temps didn't know was that things have started to become complicated ever since he showed up in your life and by he I mean the one and only Eric Northman.

Ever since your friend Sookie introduced you to him it seems as if you can't get rid of him. It's like every time you close your eyes or say his name he's there. Now don't get me wrong you love your dear boyfriend but there's just something about that vampire that makes you crave him.

You drive to Fangtasia pulling into the parking lot and going inside, looking towards the stage for Eric on his throne and the crowd of horny fang bangers and vampires but you weren't able to find him anywhere. You spot Pam at the bar serving True Blood to a few vamps. "Pam, is Eric here tonight?"

She looks at you with a raised eyebrow and smirks. "Mmm he's been waiting for you all night and now I see why." She looks at your outfit that you might have "accidentally" put on to impress him.

Y/N Outfit:

You lie right through your teeth

You lie right through your teeth. "Oh um no Pam I only wore this dress because me and my boyfriend, Y/Bf/N just had a date and I had to come straight here so there was no time for me to change." She keeps smirking.

"Mhmm and this boyfriend of yours, Eric isn't going to be too pleased to hear about that."

"And why is that?" You give her a confused look.

"You'll soon find out and when you do that little human boy will be the last thing on your mind." She keeps smirking at you but one thing Pam failed to realize is that each and every moment you're in the presents of Eric you slowly start forgetting about Y/Bf/N.

"Whatever you say, Pam, now where is Eric?"

"In his office." She directs you to the office and opens the door and walks inside with you behind her.

"Eric your little human has safely arrived she says sarcastically looking at you.

"Thank you, Pam, you may leave now." Eric states and she walks out the door shutting it behind her.

He stands up from his chair and circles around you checking out your outfit and your body. "I had a feeling you would come tonight. Why did you come tonight Y/N, did you miss me? He gives you a slight smile.

You turn around looking at him flirtatiously. "Why does there have to be a reason to come see you can't a girl stop by and visit an acquaintance?"

He lightly laughs and picks you up and sits you on his desk. He stands in between your legs running his large hands up against your thighs. "Not unless that acquaintance shares what she's hiding."

"I'm not hiding anything Eric." Except for the part that you want him you say to yourself.

He stares at you for awhile playing with a few of your curls/coils and he gently starts kissing your neck. You turn to the left so he can have better access. He whispers in your ear "I'll ask again Y/N what are you hiding?"

You sigh and move away from him. "Eric I shouldn't be allowing you to do this I have a boyfriend." You feel a little guilty for letting Eric kiss on you but it's hard to resist him especially when he does things like that.

Eric looks at you with anger in his eyes but laughs it off. "Tell this boyfriend of yours to fuck off you're mine and only mine!" You get off of Eric's desk and look up at him.

"I am not property Eric you can't just claim me when you feel like it. I've been with Y/Bf/N for two years I love you and him but I won't be treated like a piece of meat!" Eric quickly pushes your body against his desk and grips your hair.

"You think you can have us both Y/N that's cute but if you haven't noticed I'm not the sharing type either get rid of him or I will!" He pulls out his fangs and bites into your neck gently and you hiss trying to pull away from him but quickly get used to the pain that slowly becomes pleasure. He eventually let's go and pricks his finger with his fang drawing blood and rubs the blood against your bite marks healing you. "You might not be mine just yet but now we're bound I'll feel all of your emotions and when you're in danger. You'll also dream of me which will be pleasurable for us both." He kisses your shoulder and finally moves away so you can stand up correctly.

You look up at him surprised by what happened. You may have let Eric touch your body and kiss on your neck but you would have never thought that he would have bound you two together. You knew that you would have to eventually break up with Y/Bf/N before this situation could get any worse than it already has.

A/N: Thanks for reading this far guys. Like and Comment. 💕