The Cube

Brother shook me awake and we exited the helicopter. "Where are we?"

"Hoover dam." A soldier from behind us says gently. "Hey kid, I'm William Lennox but you can just call me Will. What's your name and why are you here?"

"I'm Elaina Witwicky and I'm here with my brother and his girlfriend Mikaela. We were taken from home by that man called Simmons." I pointed at who I was on about. "He was being nasty to Mika so I kicked him in the face. We've all seen or interacted with aliens called Cybertronians. The metal people that transform. They're here for the Cube."

Him and his men look shocked at my knowledge but just nod, following me as I walk closer to Sam.

"Follow me and we'll talk about your car." Another man in a suit says and we do as Simmons begins to talk about NBE's and how Megatron of all Cybertronians was the reason for modern technology.

Then we get the million dollar question that I decide to answer. "Why Earth?"

"The AllSpark." Everyone turns to look at me. "It's the reason they exist, their life comes from that. It's a giant cube with lots of symbols and glyphs on. Megatron wants to use it to transform all human technology to create an army that will take over the universe."

Looking at the faces of the Sector 7's Sam speaks my mind. "You know where it is don't you?"

They all look at each other before Simmons says "Follow me."

We are less to a room with lots of portraits of people and one glass wall giving fill view of the AllSpark. Then there is a gentle voice in my head. "Hello child. I have been waiting to speak to you."

Looking around at everyone else they are acting normal and seem to not be hearing this voice. Then I look back up to the Cube. "Yes child. It is me speaking to you. You have done well so far but there are some things you must overcome before you are ready and I am sure I have picked the right person."

'What thing? What have you picked me for?' I think, trying to figure out how to work this and I hear the voice chuckle.

"You are doing well, your third test is soon to come." With that the voice leaves as someone asks what energy the Cube gives off.

"Good question." At that we are lead to a room and locked in where the man explains that they can take the Cubes radiation and funnel it into the box. "Has anyone got a mechanical device, a phone?"

"I have a phone." The fat man says and hands the guy a Nokia that he talks about being from Japan but the blonde woman says it's from Finland.

I move my coat so Frenzy can get out and keep a hand just hovering over him, he can tell what I want. If the Nokia comes to life and Simmons tries to harm them to prepare to shot him. He will not harm a Sparkling.

The Nokia then transforms into a cute little bot. "Awe. He's cute." With that they all look at me strangely as he shoots the box.

"That thing ain't friendly and I certainly ain't cute." One of the soldiers say and I glare at him.

"Well how would you like it if you just looked up to be in a strange box surrounded by giants that you don't know. He is just scared." I stress the word and the soldier backs down as I look back to the little guy.

Then Simmons pulls out a stick with a button but I'm faster. "Frenzy."

In seconds he is holding onto a pipe behind him with a gun to his head. "Kill that Sparkling and he will kill you." That makes him drop the stick and Frenzy cuts the wire as I unlock the box.