I hate my Cousin

It's been a few months since I woke up from Mission City and got the all clear to go home from Ratchet. A lot has happened in that time, including me becoming 11.

Barricade got rid of his Decepticon insignia and is now officially a neutral along with Frenzy and Rumble. The celebrated it with new paint jobs. Frenzy getting a nice royal blue, Rumble being a crimson red and Cade having a base-coat of grey/silver and designs of a light sea blue. They all stay keeping watch over the house with Cade parking just outside, Frenzy being a radio/music box and Rumble a printer and sometimes making a mess with the ink.

Lightningstrike changed to be a gold Samsung Galaxy S9 and helps keep in touch with the Autobots and some of the soldiers at base like Will and Epps. Eclipse, the former steering wheel became a grey head set and worked together with Frenzy to allow me to listen to music and Lightningstrike to talk to the bots. Zodiac decided to be a bright red/orange laptop to blend in and stay with me but also helps with the general cleaning of the house. Sunburst became a road leagal quad bike and we usually go round town to buy things for mom, dad and Sam but his colour remain mostly the same green/yellow but with highlights of black.

I found out that I have two powers currently. One is to heal Cybertronians from any and all injuries since I somehow helped Ratchet reattach Bee's legs and said bot is still watching over Sam. The second one I discovered by accident. I was showing Will how to do something on his iPad but someone startled me which somehow caused a chain reaction for the AllSpark fragment to release a burst of energy that make Will's iPad into a Cybertronian now called Havoc for how much mess it caused. He now works will Will and is his responsibility.

Mom decided that I needed some sort of normal in my life and brought me to an animal shelter to buy a pet. I didn't really find one the first few weeks we went there but then there was this new one that was feisty and was mostly territorial. I worked with her for another week or two before she trusted me enough to bring her back home. The shelter workers haven't seen that happen many times. I called her Falcon for the markings remind me of the bird and she has very large claws.

Since bringing her home she gets along well enough with Mojo and the Cybertronians so I call it a win but she hates Sam. She isn't too fond of my parents either and prefers to either stay in my room or wander round the streets with her black leather collar on.

Sam and Mikaela have been having a blossoming relationship and they are happy. I visit the bots every few days and get thought some military things whilst I'm there. I also found I hate the guy called Galloway but apparently nobody likes him. I just ignore the nuisance.

Everything was alright and fine until I got the news that my cousin is coming to visit. That means non of the bots get to transform, no going to the base and an annoying she-devil called Morgan that is somehow my cousin that I have to share my room with. (A/N- No offence against those called Morgan!! I actually know a few nice people with that name irl.)

You see me and Morgan never got along. She constantly tries to be smart and out do me, which fails, constantly tries to break my things or hack into my computer and destroy all my work I've done, fails with how encrypted I make my computer and with Zodiac now helping she had no chance. No that she had any to begin with.

She provokes and antagonizes me constantly, ruins most of what I try to do, blames things on me- but thankfully my parents know if I would do certain things like celetaping Mojo to a stick and hanging him upside down- she tries to demand everything and is envious of everything I work hard for.

The only good thing is that she always wants to go out and about but with the new Cybertronians it will be worse with constant nagging. But I do have a plan or two up my sleeve. I just hope I don't storm out with the others before the end of her two week stay. It's torture.