Another A/N BUT WITH NEWS!!!

Ok. So. The first chapter of the second book is getting to it's end and I like to write ahead of time but I also have school to do so my writing is a bit slow atm so forgive me for that.

However, I also have some other stories that I need to complete beforehand that have been on the backburner for a while so they are my main focus right now. One is a (probably) medium sized Undertale fic that I've had for over a year.

So for those of you who have the wattpad app installed you know that when writing the stories that you haven't updated the longest go to the bottom, yeah? Well I'm doing it in that order. Either rewriting and posting ones that I want to do or just completely deleting them.

I hope to get the next series of this book out asap but the way things are going (if there isn't another national lockdown) it will be after new year at the earliest that I'll be able to post it. Please bare with me guys. I know it's a long time to wait but it's also being evil to write with how little info some of the aspects I'm putting in so I have to make it up more as I go along, which is kicking by behind cause I have too many notes and story drafts on random pieces of paper.

Thanks for understanding and I hope to see you in whichever story i finish next!!