Battle in Mission City

When we enter the city everyone gets out and transforms as Frenzy is in my hands and Rumble on my back, my coat still full of all it's throwing utensils.

An Airforce plane shoots at us
causes an explosion that makes my head ring. I'm nearby Will and Epps. "What the hell was that! They shot at us!"

"22's never fly below buildings! That's Alien! They ain't friendly!" Responds Epps as Frenzy pipes up.

"It was Starscream." That makes Barricade growl and someone shouts about Megatron.

I see Jazz taking him on so I take aim as he holds Jazz and shoot him in the optic making him drop the bot he was about to rip in two. The lieutenant quickly clambered away from the leader and comes over. "Where's Barricade?"

"He's fighting another Con at the other side of the city." Just then a Con that turns into a tank shoots at us and I run towards Sam and Mikaela who are by Bee whose legs have been blown off in an explosion.

Will comes over and hands the Cube that I placed nearby on his hands and tells him to go to the building with statues on it and light the flare where a helicopter will retrieve it and take it somewhere safe.

Ironhide and Ratchet then come over. "Sam we'll cover you!" And he began to run after saying bye to Mikaela and I ran with them, just knowing something is going to happen and that he will need help.

Everything turns bad very quickly. Candy start shooting at us again as Ironhide and Ratchet cover us and notice that Optimus is back and fighting Megatron.

"Keep moving you two!" Shouts Ironhide as we continue towards the building. "Don't stop!"

Just then Starscream decides to make an appearance. I take aim and begin shooting but he just focuses on Ironhide and Ratchet wounding them badly and flying off

"Get to the building!" We keep running and Megatron transforms behind us as Sam gets bumped by a large car and drops the Cube as it releases a shockwave creating more bots that need to be calmed.

One is the steering wheel of the car that hit Sam and Frenzy restrains them. Another is an Xbox 360 that Rumble stops and I get the former Mountain Dew dispenser.

"Calm down! Theres no need for this!" He shoots cans out but my knives intercept them and he looks down at me. "I know your scared and confused right now but if you calm down and let me explain things then everything will be much better.'

My calm voice makes each new bot calm down as Lightningstrike chambers out of my bag and makes chirping noises at them and they look between me and the small bot on my shoulder before nodding and relaxing making Frenzy and Rumble release the holds they had on the other two that came closer to me.

The once steering wheel is about the same height as my knee, the former Xbox is about the same height as the twins and the previous Mountain Dew dispenser is about 7 foot tall.

Just then Barricade decides to arrive, spoiling the new three but they are easily placated. "Ok, stay with Barricade till I come back, alright? I need to go help my brother whose in trouble."

As I say that I hear Sam scream and I run to help him as Frenzy transforms to help me with Lightningstrike going back onto my bag.

"Now you must make a hard decision. Choose wisely as the fate of your world and many more depend on it." Says the AllSpark as I come to where Sam is at.

"What happened?" I question as Megatron and Optimus are locked in combat.

"Optimus said that if Megatron is winning to unite the AllSpark with his chest and it will be destroyed." Sam explains but Frenzy is not happy.

"That suicide! The energy of the Cube will kill him!" The minicon in my arms exclaims and I now understand what must be done.

"Sam, take Frenzy. Look after him. I'll take the Cube. I have an idea but you need to trust me for it to work." He looks into my eyes searching for something and he must have found it for he handed me the Cube and I gave him Frenzy and my bag containing Lightningstrike.

When it looks like Optimus is going to lose all the military and the airforce finally arrive and kit Megatron with everything they can but he still comes after me as I have the AllSpark.

"Elaina! Push the AllSpark into my chest!" He shouts but I get up and get closer to Megatron. "No Elaina!"

With that I thrust the Cube into Megatron's chest and it absorbs into him but a large piece of it strikes me in the chest and becomes embedded into my flesh but I keep going until the Cube is completely gone.

Megatron falls back from the power overload and is offlined. Optimus gets up and stands over his fallen enemy. "You left me no choose brother."

All the Autobots come gather around with Barricade, the twins and the new bots as I go over to them. "You guys did good to listen to me. I know it was scary but you did good. Now for names. Eclipse." I point to the smallest. "Zodiac." I point to the middle one. "And Sunburst." I point to the 7 foot one.

Thay all like their names and hug me gently as Sam comes up with Frenzy and Lightningstrike ad they too hug me happily as Jazz comes over. "Thanks for the save Elania. If it weren't for you I would be one with the AllSpark."

I nod in respect to him as Optimus comes up. "She has saved many lives today. Not just Jazz's but my own and those that now belong to the bots that surround her. You are a true warrior and I has been an honour to fight alongside you." He looks at everyone. "All of you."

It makes me smile before pain overtakes my senses and I fall unconscious. With the last thing I hear being my name as it's shouted by many of the bots and 4 humans.