Nine

"You're so annoying, Lee," I groaned as I tried to get him away

"You're so annoying, Lee," I groaned as I tried to get him away. "Would you rather me leave?" Westlee smiled sheepishly. "Yes!" I quickly said without a doubt and his eyes widened. To think that Westlee would have left me alone after we baked cookies that day was a disappointment. He hasn't left me alone for the rest of the week and by Friday I was looking forward to his company. Crazy right? But it seems better to not admit that I don't want him gone. "Can we go outside?" He asked, peering out of the window. Today I was making up the sheets in the guest bedroom and after that, I was told to go home early.

"I was actually planning on going home and catching up on the greenhouse academy," I admitted though I wasn't expecting him to know the series. "I'm supposed to know what's that?" He said in return, raising his thick brow. I rolled my eyes and continued my job. "Is it a show?" He curiously asked. "Yes Westlee, it is a TV series on Netflix," I sighed my words. "Well, why don't you watch it here? In my room? We can get popcorn and candies!" Westlee clasped his hand, I made the mistake of looking into his excited eyes. When I don't reply, Westlee batted his eyelashes and puckered out his button lip as his eyebrow drew together, creating lines on his forehead.

"You think I'm actually going to agree to that?" I asked him and it was my turn to raise my eyebrow. Westlee nodded eagerly and bolted towards me, suddenly, I'm picked up bridal style with one of his arms around my knee and the other around my back. "Westlee!" I squealed, kicking my feet. "I'm not going to beg you to have fun because you'll deny," He grinned down at me as his feet took us up the stairs. "Please don't drop me! I'll flipping kill you!" I shut my eyes. That would really hurt if I fall down these stairs.

"I'll never let you fall," Westlee promised with his soft, velvety voice. I shut my mouth, I think I'm thinking about too much.

Suddenly, I'm dropped on the bouncy and way too comfortable bed for my good. "I'm going to kill you," I warned westlee as I looked around the room he called his. However, my body was telling a different story since I remained on the comfortable bed. "Whatever you say, princess," Westlee flashed me one of his drop gorgeous smiles before walking out of the room, shutting the door behind him. The small walk-in closet was visible from here and I saw his two suitcases with shirts and hoodies racked up on the walls of the closet. His few pairs of expensive shoes scattered at the corner of his room. I've never been in this room since he's been staying here. I wondered why.

The door open and I stopped my prying eyes from looking further. Westlee walked in with a bowl of microwave popcorn and another filled with M&Ms. He was actually being serious. He placed them down on the table beside me and walked into his closet, pulling something off the rack and walking back with the red hoodie in his hand. "You stupid probably change that, it looks uncomfortable," he said, throwing the hoodie in my face. "Gee thanks," I rolled my eyes, holding the hoodie to my nose to smell how intoxicatingly amazing his cologne was. "Girls," Westlee muttered under his breath and I throw daggers at him.

"Get out!" I point towards the door so I could change, not denying the fact that my uniform was uncomfortable. This is why I always take it off the second I arrived at the apartment. Westlee left the room and shut the door behind him without another thought and I quickly changed the top I was wearing to the soft and large hoodie. "Done!" I shout for Westlee to come back into the room. I raised my hand, doing a half twirl for him like a little child.

"Cute," he smiled and my cheeks instantly got heated. Thank God he was turned towards the TV selecting a movie, too busy to see me blushing. "So do you bring all of the maids up here?" I grinned as I moved my feet around his comfortable bed. I watch as his eyes darken in lust for some reason. "Only you," he whispered and forced his eyes back onto the television.

_♤_

"Westlee?" I whispered, looking around the room to see I was still in Westlee's room. Incredibles two was playing on repeat on the television. I didn't realize I was tired, how could I fall asleep? The pressure on my waist only tightened as Westlee pulled me closer to his chest. "Lee," I protested in a whisper as I tried to tear his hand away. Like I was fire, Westlee removed his hand and immediately got off the bed. "Shit, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable," Westlee cursed, rubbing the sleep away from his eyes.

The time read nine in the night. Shit, I knocked out for six hours, this is bad. Dixie is probably so worried. "I have to get home..." I say looking around the dark room for my shirt. Suddenly, a hand caught my two wrists, and a finger of another tilt my head up. Even though the place was dark his eyes were still visible. They told me to be scared of him but I was anything but. "Listen," he softly spoke. I was confused over the order but when I heightened my hearing, I heard the pouring rain falling relentlessly outside the castle. "Shit," I mumbled, shutting my eyes tightly before tearing them open.

"You should call your parents, let them know you're safe. It isn't even safe for you to walk the streets at this hour anyway," Weslee shrugged as he dropped his hand and walked away. My eyes widened, right...my parents. "R-Right, yeah, um..." I pulled off the blanket and threw around the pillows to find my phone. The black object was under the temporary pillow I was sleeping on.

Dix:
Please let me know where you are. I'm safe, I made dinner. If you're having fun don't worry about me.

I sighed in relief and quickly messaged her back.

Elaria:
Fell asleep at the castle. I'll be home tomorrow :(

When I turned my attention back to Westlee, he was no longer laying on the bed but instead he was sprawled out on the sofa in the corner of the room. "What are you doing?" I asked him. Westlee tore his eyes open and cast them on mine. "Go to sleep, El," he mumbled before turning on his side. I could no longer see his face because the back of him was facing me. Sighing, I flopped back on the bed. Hesitant to fall back asleep until the darkness swallowed me whole.

•••

I love you guys so much! Thank you so much for 50 reads♡ in honor of 50 reads and a new cover I posted an early update. Enjoy:)