THEME

T H E M E

T H E M E

This is not a contest so no awards (sorry!), except appreciation and a follow from this account.

This chapter is dedicated to inform you guys what to do-

WRITERS:

Write a fiction with a LGBTQ+ character as the lead. Write about their struggles, spread awareness or just write a sweet story! The word count should be between 200 to 1,500. (No worries if it's longer, but be sure to not make it too long!)

POETS:

Choose any sexuality and write a poem about it without using the word. Word count should be between 35 to 200.

VIDEO EDITORS:

Make a video about the LGBTQ+ community and send us your YouTube link.

(We're sorry but that's the only way to add it to the story).

But if you don't have a YouTube account, it's okay too! Just post the video on any of your social media accounts and send us a link. We'll put the link in the chapter.

The video must exceed 3 minutes, and must be no longer than 10 minutes.

Also, you can share links of short gay films as your entries if you really want to enter something and don't have any social media or YouTube channels!

COVER MAKERS:

Choose a sexuality, and make a cover. Give it a creative name related to the sexuality you have chosen! But you must only use the colours of the flag of that sexuality.

Please don't enter more than 2 covers. And you must not choose the same sexuality for both the covers.

ARTISTS:

Choose a sexuality, and draw! Use the colours of the flag of the sexuality you have chosen and wow us!

Please don't enter more than 2 of your drawings and you must not choose the same sexuality twice.

That's about it.