MY ENTRIES!

F O R M

USERNAME- @Alittledifferent

SEXUALITY- Queer

PASSWORD- Blue

ENTRY- 3 videos and 1 story.

TAGS- Worthy_Me , Zarrystylik1310 , Ammuali7 , PonyxFluffy , JackieChan714 .

VIDEO ENTRIES:

It's sooooo cute!

This one always makes me cry.

This was last year's Kolkata (India) and my first Pride Parade.
Loved it!

STORY ENTRY:

Apart.

It's been 3 years.

Three fucking years since Seth realised that he was gay. Three years since he had fallen in love with Kayden. Three years since they sat on this very bench, holding hands. Three years since Kayden had kissed him in his bedroom. Three years since he had dared to kiss him back.

And three years since Kayden's dad came barging in, screaming and yelling, pulling away Kayden from Seth forever.

Or so he thought.

*
"Kayden?"

"Seth?"

"Do you think that we'll get caught?"

"We won't, love."

"But Kay, if your d-"

Kayden pulled Seth into a gentle kiss and Seth automatically shut his eyes to savour it, still fearing that this might end soon. Kayden broke the kiss and smiled.

"See? We didn't get caught."

Seth smiled his small dimpled smile and then nervously opened his mouth to say what he was waiting to say almost forever.

"I love you, Kay."

Kayden's eyes widened, his cheeks heating up from the words he just heard. He felt a sudden urge to kiss Seth, and never let go.

He didn't know how to say the thousand words which were dancing on the tip of his tongue, how to get it off his chest, how to tell Seth that he meant the world to him. Instead, he pulled Seth into another kiss, hoping he would understand what he couldn't say.

Their kiss deepened, and Kayden's hands left Seth's cheeks and slid down to his chest. His shirt was unbuttoned, and Kayden could feel the rise in Seth's heart's pace. Seth grabbed Kayden's hair, not trying to think of tightening in his pants.

The kiss would have continued, but...

"Caught you, you motherfucker!"

Both Seth's and Kayden's eyes widened in horror as Kayden's Dad came barging in, shaking the whole room.

"The fuck, Dad?"

"You" he said, pointing at Seth, "get away from my son!"

"NO!"

"There's no point in shouting at me, Kayden. You're coming with me. I won't let this motherfucker gay my son up."

"Wh-"

"I don't want a dirty boy like you touching my son!"

With this, he got a hold of Kayden's arm and pulled him away from Seth and out of his house.

"NO! KAY!!!"

Seth rushed after them, screaming his name, but in vain.

Tears started to roll down his cheeks as he saw Kayden look at him for the last time and say something he couldn't hear.

*

A tear rolled down Seth's cheek when the flashback ended.
He leaned his head backwards and tried not to think about it when he felt somebody sit down beside him. He quickly opened his eyes when a hand was put over his.

Seth gasped, for it was someone he hadn't seen in three years.
"Kay..."

"Hi, Sethie. I missed you."

Seth's lips started to shake and he couldn't speak.

"Remember? That I said something that day? When my Dad pulled me away?"

"I remember everything."

They both fell silent for a moment, and then Kayden turned towards Seth. He put his hand on his cheek and finally said what he couldn't three years ago.

"I was too much of a wimp to admit that I was in love with you, too."

"What?"

"I love you, Seth. And I know that we couldn't be together in the past. But, now, even though we have time, I can't tolerate it anymore."

"Okay..."

And out of nowhere, he was on his knees, holding a ring.

"And, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So, Seth Sanders, will you stay with me forever from now? Will you marry me?"

Seth, not knowing how to say yes, just pulled Kayden towards him and kissed him fiercely. It was a kiss of passion, love and a mix of hundreds of other emotions.

"So?"

"Yes, Kay, yes."

With this, Kay pulled him to his arms, knowing that Seth was now his. Forever.

___

That's all, folks!