ENTRY BY @inlowercase

Yes.

She. Is. Here.

BESTIEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!

I love ya, you piece of heaven. Well, more like a piece of hell.

Anyways, here's the link if the story if you wanna show some love to her : https://my.w.tt/7pcmVbzDZ6

and scroll down further for the story!!! Comment lots :)

-

phan | B R O W N

Someone once asked Phil, 'What's the best thing about making videos on YouTube?', and Phil thought: Dan.

And that scared him.

It had only been a month back then, since Dan commented on his video and Phil replied. They had been talking on Skype, and Phil looked at his brown eyes and his brown hair and thought, 'Oh. I'm in love.'

They have come a long way since then. Dan fought long and hard with his parents to let him come to Machester to meet Phil. Phil understands where Dan's parents were coming from, of course he does. Dan's only 18, and Phil's 22. And they met on the internet, of all places. They were a little wary.

But then Dan's mother talked to him via Skype. She was the first one to notice the way Phil looked at her son.

"What are your intentions with Dan?" she asked once she sent a reluctant Dan out of the room.

She had a knowing glint in her eyes and an encouraging smile on her lips. Phil found himself saying, "I'm in love with him. I truly am.", and then froze. Because did he really just come out to his best friend's mother the first time they talked? What if she is disgusted by him? What if she doesn't accept him? What if she forbids Dan from ever talking to him again?

what if what if what if -

''Take care of him.'' she says instead, and then adds, ''It's okay, Phil. You're okay.''

That meant more to Phil than she could ever imagine.

But now Dan's here, in Manchester, sitting across from him at Skybar, the tallest restaurant in Manchester. The sun's setting, and Phil feels his heart expands as the glow slowly bathes Dan. Dan is so shy and sweet, tiny beside his taller frame. He isn't muscular, neither of them are, but he has a presence so powerful it fills up the whole space.

Phil snaps a photo. Dan looks at him, gives him a bashful and dimpled smile.

You're beautiful, Phil wants to say when he sees the question in his eyes. He just shrugs instead.

"What's that?'' Dan asks, head tilted towards the ferris wheel visible from the window.

"The Manchester Eye,'' Phil tells him ''Do you want to go take a ride?"

Dan's grin is answer enough.

The line is long when they get there, but Dan huddles closer to him as they wait. "Cold." he answers when Phil raises a questioning eyebrow. Both of them could hear the hidden 'I want to be close to you.'

By the time they reach the front of the line, Dan's standing with his back pressed firmly against his chest, and Phil wants nothing more to reach his arms out, slide them around his waist and cuddle him to his chest. He doesn't. He would be crossing a line if he does.

But then they take a seat in one of the carts and their legs are pressed together.

Dan's looking at him.

"I can't believe you are finally here." Phil breathes out, eyes on the view in front of him but mind on the guy beside him. He doesn't say, 'I could kiss you right now. I want to. But I don't know if you feel the same way.

"Me too,'' Dan's words are quiet, almost a whisper " You are not just a screen anymore."

Phil chuckles. He knows what he means. When he held Dan at the train station earlier than day, his first thought was, 'Oh my God, he's prettier in real life' and then, 'He is real. He is a person. He is flesh and bones and a beating heart. He is not just an image on my computer screen. And he smells heavenly'.

Their cart reaches the top. He turns his head, finally looks at Dan and into his eyes.

They are warm and brown; they seem to steal his breath away. He thinks of chocolate and the earth after it rains. He thinks of the deep brown colour of the headrest of his bed which he loves so much, and decides it doesn't even come close to the rich hue of Dan's eyes.

Nothing compares.

"Phil...?" Dan whispers - a question, a plea.

The last thing he sees is brown before his eyes slip close and their lips meet.