Prologue

Within a world of dragons, a certain dragon attacks a castle. This castle located in the Dragonville Kingdom. Smoke and ash filled the air, causing the whole area to look like a war zone.
"Light!", an Elder Dragon said. "Darkness is attacking!"
The Elder Dragons, Light, Icey, Breeze, Thunder, Sky, & Rocky went out and fought back against Darkness. The fight was devastating, causing damage to the castle and surrounding areas. Light took notice of it.
"I can't let more damage be done. Not only to my home, but to my family", he thought.
Light looked up to the others.
"We must lure him away from the castle!", he commanded to the other Elders, who got Darkness thrived to follow them.
They lead him to the other side of the world. Much of the land was untouched there.
"This will do", said Light to the others.
In formation, The Elders flew up into the air, opened their wings and glowed their elemental colors (Light is white, Icey is blue, Breeze is light blue, Thunder is yellow, Sky is dark blue, & Rocky is brown). They then 'whooshed' down their elemental magic onto Darkness, who fell to the ground as The Elder's magic imprisoned him in a castle of his own, one he couldn't escape from. Once completely imprisoned, The Elders returned to their kingdom.

   Back at the castle, The Elders assisted the damage caused by the fight. While they did that, Light returned into the castle and walked upstairs. He walked into his room and smiled as his gaze met another dragon in their as well as another dragon. It saw Light and made its way to him.
"She's ok", it said. Light nodded and smiled. "Thank you, Flame", he said. The dragon--Elder Flame left the room to allow Light time with his wife. Her yellow-white scales glistened to his eyes as her tail swung gently that had a speck on its tip. Something was in her paws. Her crème white eyes locked onto his yellow-white ones as he approached her. The warm fireplace next to her filled his scales with warmth. They nuzzled together, locking their heads side-by-side. His wife opened her arms as Light pulled back, revealing a baby dragon of coco brown skin instead of scales and appeared very human with only dragon wings and tail to boot. Light gently placed his head on his baby's, rubbing it back and forth, much to the amusement of the baby, who made happy noises. Light looked up to his wife. They smiled to each other.
"It's alright", he said to her. "He's gone now." Light sweetly placed his head back onto his wife's.