Chapter 7

Not having a lead on where the next Elder might be, Night decided to rest for a bit. Rain-Bow did the same as he curled up on the couch. Night stayed near the porch area which was towards the back of the house. She looked out to the clear beautiful sky. Suddenly, a 'thud' came by as the winds picked up, blowing the palm trees leaves about. Dark clouds appeared in the distance as well. Night figured this was a lead. Quickly thinking, she headed to the front door then stopped. She looked to Rain-Bow, who's eyes were still closed. Night slowly opened the door and headed out, quietly.

As Night made her way around the coastal area, she looked up to see a thunderstorm cloud heading right for her. It was shooting out lighting bolts all around itself. It hovered above a lagoon. More bolts came out as an Elder appeared from it. It glided down to the ground revealing to be Elder Thunder, now posing as Storm. He landed with a boom of thunder. He looked up and roared as thunder shook the area around him. He looked down to Night with a appearing snarl.

​(As the fight continued, Night kept knocking Storm into the lagoon, which shocked him whenever lightning bolts struck down to the ground. After three rounds of doing that, Storm went down.)

​Storm fell to the ground with a thunder clap. The shadowy figure appeared and was making it's way towards Night. It was suddenly hit by a barrage of water. It fled as the clear beautiful skies retuned. Night turned to see where it came from. To her surprise it was Rain-Bow. He was only a few feet away from her.
"Rain-Bow", she said. "How long were you standing there?"
He shrugged.
"I don't know. Maybe a minute or two."
Night smiled tiredly.
"Well, thanks for the help."
"No problem."
Elder Thunder had started to gain consciousness again. Night made her way back over to him.
"Oh, my head! It feels like it might pop!"
"Elder Thunder?"
He looked to her.
"Night? Is that you?"
Before she could answer, he had looked around.
"How did I get here?"

They made their way back to Rain-Bow's house to allow Elder Thunder to rest for a bit. Night had gotten him caught up telling him about the others. He understood the gravity of the situation and decided to head back to the castle where the other Elders resided. They had made their way back outside. Night looked over to Rain-Bow.
"Rain-Bow", she started.
"Yes?"
"Why don't you join Elder Thunder on his trip back to the castle? It's just that.... I don't think it's safe for you to be out here by yourself in the atmosphere that we're in, with these Elders on the loose."
Rain-Bow objected.
"But Night, I.... I can't afford to lose you again..."
Night nodded.
"I know," she began. "But I don't want to lose you either. Trust me, please."
Rain-Bow drifted his head down with a understanding sigh.
"If it makes you feel better, I'll go with him." Night smiled.
"Thanks."
She went to leave when Rain-Bow hugged her from behind.
"Be safe, Night", he said.
She smiled sweetly.
"Don't worry. I made it this far."
Elder Thunder and Rain-Bow hovered in the air as Night made her way up. She turned and headed out. They all went their respected ways. Rain-Bow turned around.
"Good luck, Night", he said, almost silently and caught up with Elder Thunder.