Chapter 5

The next land Night headed to was the wind land 'Updraft.' Not many creatures lived there due to the extreme strong wind gust that'd whip the land periodically. However, smaller animals that could withstand the gust either in trees or underground make residents there. There wasn't much to see, considering the land was mostly flat with some trees here and there along with grass. Night landed and began the search.
After looking around for a bit, in the distance, Night could see a funnel cloud that was starting towards her as it slowly transformed into a tornado. She attempted to out-run it, however, the strong vacuum gust got to her, sweeping her up into it. She opened her eyes and looked around. In the tornado, there was nothing but debris that flew awfully close to her. A figure in the distance appeared, going right for Night. It flew past her, pushing Night deeper into the storm. It came back for round two, but this time, Night dodged it. It came for a third time but stopped short. The winds died down for a brief moment to showcase who the figure was. It was revealed to be Elder Breeze, now Windy. He looked at Night as the wind stated back up.

(Night kept knocking Windy out of the tornado, which kept bringing him back in through all the debris, damaging him. Within three hits, Windy was defeated as the tornado started to vanish.)

Windy started to fall to the ground. Luckily, there was a nearby body of water of which he was falling above. Once in the water with a slash, the shadow figure from before came out of him, then left. Elder Breeze opened his eyes. "Oh, dearly me! I feel so dizzy I just might.... Night is that you?"
"Yes it's me", Night said as she came into focus. "Huh. You're a sight for sore eyes."
He looked around.
"I don't know how I even got here."
Night looked about as well.
"I think a big clue to that would be when those ghostly like figures entered you and the other Elders. It seems like they were... controlling you or something like that."
Elder Breeze looked toward Night.
"Not only that", she continued. "But all the other Elders are out there somewhere and I have to help them too. I've already saved two, well, three now counting you so far so, that's something."
Elder Breeze nodded.
"I see. Allow me to help you on your way to them."
With the clap of his wings, Elder Breeze sent Night on her way along with the wind, carrying her to the next land.