Chapter 8

The next land on Night's agenda was the sky land, 'Partly Cloudy.' It was home to flying animals with a peachy pink and white template. Once landed on the clouds, Night began the search.
In the distance appeared a figure as Night made her way through the clouds, which she made her way over to. However, by the time she got over there, the figure was gone. Night looked around to see where it could've possibly gone to, when from behind, the figure appeared, pushing her through the air. Night landed on a stable cloud as the figure popped out from within it, revealing to be Elder Sky as Cloudie.

​(Night blew clouds into Cloudie's face with her wings, giving her the chance to get some hits on him as he swished them away from there. After some more clouds to the face and three hits, Cloudie was defeated.)

​Cloudie landed on the cloud. A shadow figure came out of him then promptly retreated. Elder Sky opened his eyes to see Night.
"Night, my dear, could you explain to me what were doing up in the clouds?"
She looked off of the cloud, just to see how far up they were. The ground below was practically invisible. She smiled, feeling a bit queasy.
"I would tell you but I'm not feeling too good", Night said feeling a bit sick. "Perhaps the other Elders can catch you up to speed. You should go see them."
Elder Sky got himself up and headed to the castle. Night regained her composure. She took some breaths before looking down. She knew she only had one more Elder to go and knew where to go next. She glided off the cloud, going back down to earth.