Chapter 2: Tough Crowd

Chapter 2: Day One

~*~*~*~

Breaking News: Huntress, at it Again With Help!

Japan's up and coming faceless hero puts an end to yet another organized crime group before they even got a chance to gain traction. By the time the police arrived on the scene, the group had been apprehended, and evidence of their smuggling plot was neatly ordered and handed over to authorities immediately. Huntress was said to have been working alongside fellow stealth hero Eraserhead, who was unavailable for comment about lead up for the mission or any details he could disclose about the mysterious Heroine's identity. This group of villains proved to be one of the few organized crime groups that had gotten any form of traction since All Might came onto the scene of Pro Heroes. So it goes to show just how strong both Huntress and Eraserhead are as Heroes to take down a group that seemed to be doing well despite the Symbol of Peace's presence in the city. 

Additionally, reports have begun to flood in on Huntress sightings around that area last night. This new hero had her hands full with muggings, assaults, domestic disputes, organized criminal groups, and a varying amount of drug deal busts. With her recent influx of activity and talent, it leaves the city wondering, is there anything Huntress can't do? 

Additional Content
||||
Eraserhead and Huntress: Heroic Item or Rivals?
||
Enraged Endeavor: The Hero's Shocking Position on New Hero Huntress
||
All Might to Retire for His New Passion for Teaching?
||
Which Hero Are You Most Like? Find Out Now!

~*~*~*~

Shota Aizawa snorted at the article, "Well, she can't give more than two-word answers, answer questions, or stick around for a professional conversation." He muttered as he read the article. It was a shock when Huntress showed up at the bust, but Aizawa had to admit that despite her lack of socializing, she was fun to work with. 

Unfortunately, Shota still had no clue what her quirk was or how it worked. Though her costume was more than a little weird. It was tight-fitting but had a technological side to it, almost like the suit itself was a support item. Additionally, she wore a helmet that greatly resembled that of a bikers helmet, obscuring any indication as to what her identity was from her face. 

Her fighting style was also strange yet oddly to be expected from an underground hero. Huntress took advantage of her slim form and flexibility to perform more acrobatic tricks, literally swinging circles around her enemies, taking them down methodically as she used their quirks against them. 

The whole thing was rather strange, but there was nothing to be done about it. Besides, Aizawa had a class in less than fifteen minutes, and he needed to speak with Amaya about her schedule. 

Tiredly, Shota waddled down the hall to her room in his yellow sleeping bag, knocking on the door. A tired, "Come in," Sounded from the other side. 

Sitting at the desk with obvious bags under her eyes and a copious amount of coffee in her large bottle sat Amaya Todoroki. When her grey eyes met Aizawa's, she immediately furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "Uh, why do you have a sleeping bag?" 

"I had a late night last night." Was his only answer. 

"Oh yeah, you had the joint mission with Huntress! I read about that. You guys did amazing!" She congratulated with a bright smile. 

Shota's eyes migrated back to her coffee before he gave her an appraising look, "What's your excuse? What is that, like ten cups of coffee in that bottle?"