Chapter 5: Come Back Swinging

~*~*~*~

Shota Aizawa, once again, found Amaya Todoroki becoming the reoccurring defining character in his semester thus far and they were only four days in. Still, as he stood outside the busses the would take him and his homeroom class to the USJ, where Amaya, Thirteen, and All Might were supposedly waiting, he couldn't help but consider the impact she's already begun to have on him personally. 

He met with his class directly after lunch today, Amaya having canceled her lesson due to both her and her students having to go to the USJ for their hero training. 

The student's of course, had no idea that the main reason class was canceled was because Amaya would be joining them, as the decision to add her to the trip was a last-minute one and Shota and Amaya had agreed earlier that morning that it would be hilarious to see the students reaction to her in her old suit with no warning that she would even be there so they decided to keep it quiet. 

Once the students were loaded, they immediately began talking amongst themselves while Aizawa stood at the front. The USJ wasn't far from campus so the bus ride there wouldn't take long, however, in the short amount of time they were on, the class had managed to get Bakugo riled up, bringing the noise level's up considerably. 

Sighing, Aizawa turned as he finally saw the dome building ahead, "Hey, hey! We're here, stop messing around" 

The class unloaded the bus and stopped in shock at the two people in front of them. The pro-hero Thirteen, a famous rescue hero, stood next to Amaya Todoroki, who was wearing a hero suit that the students didn't even know she had. 

"Hello everyone, we've been waiting for you!" Thirteen greeted cheerfully. 

Amaya just smiled and nodded at the students, as they started talking about Thirteen and her. She eventually heard someone ask her brother if he knew she had a hero suit. He didn't answer but the look of shock in his eyes when he saw his sister suited up was clear evidence that he didn't. 

"I can't wait to show you what's inside," Thirteen continued as the pair of them turned and led the class into the building, "A shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm, etc. I created this training facility to prepare you to deal with different types of disasters. I call it, the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, but you can call it, the USJ!" 

After Thirteen had finished, Aizawa approached the two girls, "Hey, shouldn't All Might be here already? Let me guess, he booked an interview instead." 

Amaya snorted but shook her head as she got closer to Shota, "No, it's something else," She said softer, so only he and Thirteen could hear, "Apparently he did too much hero work on the way to school this morning and used up his time, he's resting right now." 

Shaking his head, Aizawa rolled his eyes, "That man is the height of irresponsibility." Pausing, Aizawa considered his class for a moment before saying, "Clocks ticking, we should get started." 

"Excellent!" Thirteen said before jumping into an opening statement about the training the students would go through while Amaya joined Shota off to the side. 

The man looked over at her with a weird look in his eyes, "What is it?" 

"Nothing, just... that suit looks nice on you." He said almost hesitantly. 

Smiling, Amaya looked down at the suit, "You think? It was taken from my suit design back from when I went to school. It feels weird wearing a suit that doesn't mask my identity but I'm down for it. Besides, I've always liked the white and red look."