Chapter 4: Rumor Has It

~*~*~*~

TODOROKI SIBLINGS SEEN TOGETHER IN PUBLIC AFTER 7 YEARS: RECALL ON MEMORIES, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND LOVE INTERESTS?

Breaking News: After seven years of separation, the Todoroki siblings, the five children of Pro Hero in the number 2 spot Endeavor, were spotted at dinner together last night supposedly being paid for by their father. In their heartfelt reunion, the siblings could be heard reminiscing on childhood memories and catching up with each other's lives. Questions on jobs, school, and the missed time came up often as they spoke on everything from young Shoto Todoroki's entrance exam to famed high school UA to Amaya's experiences when she too went through the Hero course. 

Strangely enough, Natsuo Todoroki, second youngest sibling at 19 years old, seemed shocked to find out that Amaya Todoroki had passed her Hero License exam in high school, "I thought you just said that to spite dad," Natsuo remarked when Amaya went over her qualifications for her new job at UA High School as a hero course teacher. Could this remark point to some family drama leading up to Amaya's split from the Todoroki's and fall out with Endeavor nearly seven years ago? Who knows, we have yet to get a comment from any of the Todoroki children or Endeavor himself. 

Following that strange comment though, Fuyumi and Amaya quickly began speaking about Amaya's recent love interest, Shota Aizawa (also known as Eraserhead), her new coworker at UA High School, and Shoto Todoroki's homeroom teacher. Young Shoto had his own comment to say when that topic came up, claiming that the two teachers had been "flirting when I came by her room earlier." Amaya of course denied any romantic involvement between the two, but honestly, do we really believe her? The pair would look incredibly good together and it's not like either is unattractive people. Fuyumi had later claimed that "if you don't go for him I will" before continuing to fantasize about the possible things he could use his capture weapon for behind closed doors. While Amaya scolded her sister for the inappropriate comment, she didn't confirm or deny her agreement with the statement.

So, is there a new romance budding in the halls of UA High School? We'll keep following the story closely and let you know what we think!

Related Articles
||||
Eraserhead and Huntress Spotted Together AGAIN Despite New Claims of his Romantic Involvement with Amaya Todoroki
||
Ship War Started: Eraserhead/Huntress or Eraserhead/Amaya Cast Your Vote Now!
||
Endeavor Still Unavailable for Comment Regarding Family Feud Start 7 Years Ago
||
Amaya Todoroki Avoiding Questions About her Feelings Towards Coworker Eraserhead

~*~*~*~

Shota Aizawa had to admit, that he was confused as to why he was being ambushed as he entered school this morning with questions about Amaya. Initially, he worried that the Heroine's identity had been leaked. Still, it wasn't like he wasn't used to flipping the press the bird and continuing with his life. 

Still, as he read through the article on his computer, he had to admit he was shocked at the number of details the writer seemed to have on the conversation when the picture placed the reporter at least across the restaurant from the four siblings. Additionally, he felt a little pity for them as he realized that the press likely just dragged to the surface problems that had been hidden for years. Then there was his involvement in the conversation, something he didn't think much of.