Get A Room【Mitch x Reader】

Requested by Makayan123 !
I hope you like it, sorry it's a little short 💖
_____

"Come in!" You called out when you heard three light knocks coming from the outside of your door. While you stretched your arms over your head and yawned, you watched the door open.

Mitch stepped into the room, wearing his usual shirt, jacket and slightly torn up jeans. He tapped his foot impatiently as he turned his attention to you. He flipped his greasy brown hair to the side.

"You're on lookout with me." He reminded you, though you hadn't forgotten.

"I know."

You watched as he tilted his head and curiously looked you up and down. You arched an eyebrow.

"I've never seen that jacket before." He commented. You followed the boy's gaze and looked down at the jacket you had on - it was a black leather one with angel wings on the back.

"It's cool, right?" You smiled, turning around a bit to show him the design on the back. "I found it while out with Aasim."

Mitch hummed from behind you, and muttered, "yeah, cool." You turned back to face him while he took a few steps closer to you.

"Bit big for you, ain't it?" He lightly grabbed the bottom of the jacket between his fingertips, "looks more my size... I might have to take it from you."

Your eyes widened a bit while you hugged the jacket to your body in a protective manner. "No." You bluntly responded, earning a smirk and chuckle from the boy.

"I'm just kidding. My jacket is way better." He shrugged and removed his grip from your clothing.

"Your jacket is plain and boring." You retorted, earning another sound of amusement.

"Yeah, okay." With a playful roll of his eyes, Mitch took a seat on your bed and tilted his head thoughtfully. "Actually, while we're here, there's something I wanted to tell you."

You looked over at him and frowned, taking a seat beside him. "You didn't eat the last cup of pudding again, did you? You know I like tho-"

"No, no." Mitch quickly cut you off. He paused. "Well, actually I did, but that's not what I wanted to say." He smiled when you glared at him.

"Mitch!" You lightly hit him, "I wanted the pudding, you knew that."

"And that's exactly why I ate it."

"Jerk." Crossing your arms, you looked down while pouting your lips angrily. Mitch just laughed at you.

"Anyway," He ignored the mood you were now in and waited a few seconds for you to look back towards him. Once you did, he tilted his head back, his eyebrows furrowing.

"Actually, maybe it's not a good idea." He decided after some consideration.

"Why not?" You asked.

"Uh. I don't know how to explain it without telling you what it is." He chuckled softly and met your (E/C) eyes. "Just complicated, I guess."

You didn't say anything back and just stared back at him. The boy frowned at your lack of response and brought his hand up to scratch the back of his neck.

"Maybe it's not that complicated." He spoke, mostly to himself. He shrugged, presumably making up his mind. He began to slowly lean his body towards you, his cold hand making it's way on top of yours.

SLAM.

"Mitch, (Y/N), you're l-"

Both you and Mitch turned in unison and met eyes with a, very disturbed, Willy.

"..aaate for your shift." He finished. The young boy's face contorted into an expression of disgust when he realized what Mitch was very close to doing.

"Oh, gross. Get a room." He cringed.

Your eyebrows furrowed, "we are in-"

"I know." Willy quickly said. "J-Just, hurry please. Louis is sick of waiting to leave his post." He then hurried off without another word.

Mitch sighed and removed his hand from yours, standing up.

"Come on, before Louis throws a fit." He smiled, a bit awkwardly, but seemed relieved when you smiled back. With a nod, you followed Mitch out of the room, a lot of thoughts now plaguing your mind.