The beginning of hell [1]

"Talking"

'Thinking'

Izuku will not call bakugo kacchan since you dont call the people that bully you nicknames except ASSHOLE. If you don't like that kindly fuck off. Thank you very much and enjoy the story i will most definitely fuck up :D

Izuku POV age 4

I was sitting in the car with my mother and my father since we are going to the quirk doctor to find out what my quirk will be.

"Unfortunately for you, you are quirkless. You should give up on being a hero" was all I could hear before the world around me became blurry. After my mum dragged me out of the doctors office and into the car was that I realized that I was crying and sobbing. 

!Abuse warning!

After we returned home my mum suddenly just started to hit me alongside my father. This was the first time I realized how unlucky I was. "M-mum, dad p-please stop. Y-you are hurting me" I cried out. "SHUT UP YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT! I SHOULD HAVE MADE A SANDWICH INSTEAD OF YOU!"was all my father said, well more screamed.
'I wish you did'. I thought to myself
My mum just continued kicking and punching me. I was hoping someone would help me or stop them but no one came and so they continued. After about five minutes I passed out, I don't even know how long they continued their rampage after i was unconscious but when I woke up at three am I could barely move.

!Abuse over!

After dragging myself into the bathroom I started  treating my wounds. It was painful but I knew this was just the beginning. 

2 Weeks later 

3rd POV

'Why me? Just why? I never did anything wrong but still they all treat my like i am worthless. Even kac-bakugo started bulling and hitting me all the time. Just because I don't have a quirk.' was all that Izuku could think. Everyone at school looks at him with disgust and hatred and the Teachers? They don't do anything but that's to be expected. They couldn't risk wasting their time with someone like Izuku.

Timeskip to Izuku being 5 years old

3rd POV

In a secret military base at 12 am

"Are you sure he is quirkless?"

"Yes the public records say so. He was diagnosed one year ago. Should we send in the team?" 

"Yes. Don't forget...No witnesses."

"Of course"

With that a man in a green military uniform left a small room and started to call someone on his phone

"Team Delta you have green light. Standard procedure, no witnessed and quick extraction."

"Roger that. Delta-01 out"

Next chapter will be up soon hope you guys  enjoy this fic