Old friends [7]

We have just hit a bit more than 1.40K reads (while writing this is it was 1K for me and now nearly 1.50K What the actual fuck???)so enjoy this new chapter early. Also important:

If you have any suggestions for this story or any OCs that you think could fit in just send them to me via direct message and I will try my best to use them.

And one last thing:

If you have a idea for a story but can't really/dont want write just message me and if I like the idea I will start writing.

With that out of the way: ENJOY!

Deku POV

"Deku is that you?"

"Holy shit Zero, I haven't seen you in years!"

With that we run and hug since we haven't seen eachother for four years.

"I will leave you two alone now.I will come and get you tomorrow at 8:30 am" Said Aizawa before leaving

"Damm you really haven't changed much since back the have you?"

"Neither have you Zero. So what mission have been up to?"

"Ah well before the whole protect the students I was tasked with taking out a rouge researcher on i-Island."

"Sounds interesting but man I still can't believe we are allowed to live a normal live. Well for us it definitely isn't normal considering what we have been through."

"Thats is true but not all was bad. I wonder if we will see the others some time soon. I really hope so"

"Me too. Wanna spar? I am kinda bored and it has been a while since we last did."

"Oh hell yeah I still need to pay you back from last time when you dislocated my shoulder."

"I already said I was sorry."

With that we both went into a fighting stance and charged at each other. Neither of us could really get a solid hit on the other so it just went on on for 45 minutes until I finally managed to throw Zero over my shlulder since he was tired from the fight and started to het sloppy, just like me.

"Man that was fun."

"It really was glad to have you back brother."

"You too."

After our little spar we took of our shirts since we were sweating like crazy. After looking at each other quickly I said:

"So you too huh?"

"Seems like we both got our fair share of new scars"

Both of the boys bodies are littered with differend kind of scars though there are a few special scars that both of them have from their augmentation.

They then began talking about their scars and how they got each and every one. One hour later they both took a showerr and continued their conversation until 2 am. After the conversation ended they went to bed. They specifically requested a room together with a military bunk bed since it reminds them of their family and they really liked the idea of having a shared room.