Capture [5]

A/N Hey just wanted to tell you all how happy I am you guys like my story. To be honest I thought you would hate on the story and shit on my writing. But because of the support and comments I decided to release this chapter earlier than planned. Enjoy!

4 Week later
Aizawa POV

"God dammit!"

"Please calm down Sho."

"How could I? More and more heroes disappear avery day and we have found nothing!"

"I know thats probably why nezu called for a meeting."

"Ugh I hate it when you're right"

At the meeting
"You have all been informed about more and more heroes going missing. Everyone has a notebook infront of you with information about your fighting style, your mistakes and possible new support items." said Nezu

"How did you have time to compile all of this? I thought you had a lot on your plate too?" asked Takami (Hawks)

"That is correct. This is also the reason why this wasn't made by me. A anonymous person sent this to me so you have a reduced chance of getting snatched. I also recieved several locations of hideouts and warehouses that the League of Villains use."

"And we don't know who sent all this? Surely there has to be some kind of DNA on the notebooks right?" this time it was Nishiya
(Kamui Woods)

"Unfortunately we dont know exactly who, however we do know someone named Deku sent them, he is also the one that defended the students during the USJ incident. It is in your best interest to take a close look at these notes. Also all of you will be wearing multiple trackers just in case. Kan (Blood King) we have special minitrackers so that you can hide them in your bloodstream, that way they are imposible to find. The meeting is over now so go home and dont forget to study those notes as they might save your life."

At a raid of one of the warehouse
3rd POV

Kan, Nemuri (Midnight) and Snipe enter a warehouse but are ambushed by a bunch of Villains with gas masks since there is sleeping everywhere.

"Dammit they got my mask shoutet Snipe now without his gas mask! Kan is out and I ont last long either we have to go."

"We cant they are blocking all the exits!" replied Nemuri who is immune to the gas because of her quirk.

Kan suddenly collapses since he inhaled too much of the gas.

"Shit!"

Nemuri was soon overpower by the amount of Villains and knocked out.

Time skip 1 day later at a Villain base
Nemuri POV

"Ouch everything hurts."

"Great you are awake now" said what I believe is Kan

"Yeah... Wait where are we?" It was now that Nemuri noticed they were all handcuffed with quirk suppressing cuffs.

"The Villains captured us you remeber?" asked Snipe

"Oh right...that."

Soon a few Villains started to take one hero after another and started "interrogating" them to find out All Mights weakness. The Villains soon realized that they dont know anything and put them back into the cell.

At Dekus place
Deku POV

#Dammit they got Kan, Nemuri and Snipe!#
After a bit of angry talking to myself I got a call from Hades.