Huh. Chapter [12]

Denki POV

"Hey Deku, we are gonna watch some Disney movies with thew hole class do you and Cole wanna Join?"

....

"Hey Dek-WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT OH GOD IT IS TRYING TO KILL ME OM MY GOD OH MY GOD" I shriek out of the top of my lungs 

"Oh hey Denki."

"Stephen Hawking get off of Denki Right now!"

"You too David Peckham!"I hear Cole shout.

"WHAT THE GODFORSAKEN FUUUUUCK IS THAT!?!??!"

Deku shrugs "Oh Yeah those are mine and Cole's pet Hawks. We found them on one of our missions and kept them."

"Yo-You just kept two pet hawks hidden for months?!"

"Yeah." Deku deadpans

"YOU CAN'T JUST SAY YEAH AND NOT EXPLAIN!"

I was about to continue shouting when Deku says somethings that shakes me to my core

 "Also what is this Disney and movie you are talking about?"

"What? hold-HOLD THE FUCK UP! You don't known what a MOVIE is? And more importantly what a DISNEY MOVIE is?Oh you and Cole HAVE to come with me right now?"

Deku shrugs not really caring about whats going on "Uuuh ok?"

20 Minutes of explaining later

"Wait so you can use screens and Monitors for other things than information and work?Like what?" questioned Cole, very confused.

"You know..oh wait no you don't fuck"-Kaminari

"Idiot!"-Mina

"Hey I am trying my Best!"-Kaminari replied with a pouty face

"What these num nuts are tying to say you can use them for Entertainment."-Bakugo

"Like how exactly?"-Deku

"There are people who uuh how do I explain that...Oh Yeah they act out like different scenarios that are entertaining, sad or something else and people watch them for fun. Sometimes these movies are animated with a computer like Disney movies. That's at least the gist of it."Kirishima

"Huh..ok lets watch some I guess?"Cole question answers

"YAY"-Kaminari

3 movies later

Deku POV

"LET IT GOOOOO LET IT GOOOOOOOOOO!" The Bakusquad minus Bakugo screams from the top of their lungs

Suddenly half the class begins shouting, nearly bursting my eardrums. "OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ON YOUR SHOULDER DEKU?!??!"

"Why is everybody so surprised about the fact that we have pet hawks?"

"HOW ARE WE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE SURPRISED?!?!"

"I dunno."

"Why are you problem children always so goddamn loud?"

"DID YOU KNOW DEKU AND COLE HAD PET HAWKS?"

Aizawa's face seems like a computer trying to process what is happening before answering "Yes? Did you not know? They are not really hiding them y know? Also stop screaming you are giving me a Headache."

"sorry aizawa sensei...." Class 1A whispers barely audible

Aizawa just shrugs not really caring"Whatever go to sleep problem children."

"yes aizawa sensei" Once again class 1A whispers barely audible

....

Mina looks around and once she cannot see Aizawa anymore she excitedly says"Ok he's gone get out the Lion King"

"Oh hell yeah!"

Way too many movies later

"OH SHIT WE HAVE TO GO TO CLASS MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE!"

"OH FUCK AIZAWA IS GONNA KILL US ALL!"

In class

Denki POV

Since everybody except Deku and Cole was late because they fell asleep watching way too many classic Disney movies Eraserhead had a feral grin on his face because he was already compiling a list of punishments for the entire class. The thing about the smile that was terrifying though was simply the fact that he was smiling.The last time he was smiling like that was when Present mic said he was tired and wanted to pour water over his head to wake himself up but accidentally grabbed the coffee pot filled with burning hot coffee. The insomniac caterpillar was smiling for five hours straight and nobody was able to properly sleep that night because the image of his face was burned into their minds.

"I see you all prefer to sleep instead of coming on time unlike Deku and Cole."

"Sorry Aizaw- OH MY GOD HE IS SMILING?!??!?"

'Oh we are so dead' was the only thought going through everybody's heads. 

As a punishment you will all play some paintball...

'Hey maybe Aizawa doesn't hat us all' they thought

Suddenly his face darkened and his smile widened "You will all play against Cole and Deku"

My eyes narrowed while looking at the two'I could swear i just saw a smile on their faces for half a second'

In a Paintball Arena

After getting absolutely annihilated the entire class was covered in paint so much that the other people there thought they fell into a bathtub full of paint. All the while Deku and Cole walked out not having a single speck of paint on them. Aizawa was having a great time watching his students getting picked off one by one every single game and not hitting their enemy once. 

Kaminari was walking out of the arena while talking to Kirishima "How did we not hit them? Like not even a single time? God this was unfair."

A sighing Kirishima answers"I mean it was supposed to be punishment so aizawa was not doing this for our fun remember?"

"I guess you are right"

Hi it has been some time since I uploaded hope you enjoyed this chapter. I am so sorry it took so long to write.I am having a writers but I am still trying to update this story so I hope you still enjoy this.

Also I will be starting streaming series where i will try to stream every two days for 100 days. I will be playing Minecraft hardcore. I hope I will see some people in the streams and maybe consider following? Haha Jk unless...?  I am really looking forward to this so I really hope I will see you guys there too :D

Pls sub thank you or don't but please do

Streams here: https://www.twitch.tv/scalehdyt

Maybe sub to my youtube? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXWKqnHSrG1EwK7Ack3pybw?

I will announce my streams here: https://twitter.com/hd_scale