Decimating 1A [8]

Deku POV

'Well that should be fun.' Me and Zero against all of class 1A.

"This will be the same as your first battle training. In this case Deku and Zero will be the heroes and class 1A will be the Villains." Announced Shota unenthusiastic

'They started getting kinda cocky ever since they began getting beyter during training. It is time that they get knocked down a bit. They are just a little too confident but not for long.' Thought Aizawa to himself.

"Once again should things get out of hand we teachers will intervene." Said All Might who was standing next to Nezu, Shota, Snipe, Kan and Nemuri.

Also class 1B will be watching so that they can learn to analyze situations better and wi later tell all of you what you did wrong or could've done better.

I look over to Zero  raise three fingers and then form a fist with the same hand. He nods and we start loading our weapons with Bullets.

'Tactic maneuver three and aggressive execution. Got it.' Zero thought.

"Begin!" Shouted All Might before me and my brother started running into the building.

Immediately Tokoyami tries to ambush us with dark shadow but we quickly evade and knock him out with a hit to the side of his neck to disrupt the blood flow to his brain. I start tying him up with the capture tape while Zero covers my back.

On the second floor Mina, Koda and Aoyama were waiting for us. Since there is no need for using our guns both me and Zero take out collapsable batyons and charge at them. Koda wasn't much of a problem since there were no animals nearby. Mina was quick and agile but ultimately slipped on her own acid after trynig to doge one of my brothers hits. Aoyamas belt got hit by some of Minas acid so he couldn't use his quirk. He tried to run away but was just not agile enought to escape us.

On the next floor were Uraraka, Asui, Shoji and Mineta. Mineta just threw his sticky balls everywhere out of fear which was the reason Shoji got caught and was easy to take out. He was the one I was worried about the most because of his pure strength. Uraraka and Asui had actually good teamwork but they were easily outmatched by us. I may or may not have "accidentally" kicked Mineta in the nuts after he was trying to touch Asuis butt.

Next were Kaminari, Kirishima, Sato and Sero. Sato ate way too much Sugar and quickly acquired the iq of an infant so je was not much of a problem after one minute. Sero covered the whole room in tape but Zero simply threw Kirishima into the tape traps to take him out easily. Kamanir tried to use himself as a human stun gun which a good idea but he was pretty suprised to see that I was not bothered the slightest. After knocking them out we tied them up and went to the next floor.

In the observation room

"Are you sure they are human? I mean they took 12 people within three minutes and one of them even took a few million Volts straight on but didn't even look bothered."

"Yes I can asure you all they are human but they just under went special traning." Answered All Might

"By the way why do they have guns? Also they are using rubber bullets right?"

"They have special permission to use and carry them around and to answer your second question, no they are using live rounds." Answered Aizawa

"WHAT?!" asked almost all of class 1B including Kan and Nemuri.

Back to Deku and Zero

Bakugo and Todoroki were abit toughe to deal with so both me and my brother took our pistol out of the holster and started aiming. Within half a second we shot and hit our targets. Todoroki and Bakugo were laying and the ground without moving.

After Aizawa asured the students which included the eliminated class 1A students that they were not dead the classes calmed down a bit.

Last were Iida, Yaoyoruzu, Jirou and.

Before any of them notice that we were there I threw in a 9 banger flashbang which confused them but once they realized it was a grenade they panicked. Before they could fully react the flashbang awent off and all of them were completely disoriented. We quickly knocked them out and touched to fake bomb to end the training.

In the Observation room

Now class B who can tell me what went wrong and who was the MVP of the exercise.

Monoma spoke up. At first you would think it was Deku and Zero but they not only shot todoroki and baguko but also threw a grenade into the room with the bomb which is extremly reckless. Mina should have been more carefull with her acid and Mineta shouldn't have thrown so many balls just because he was panicking since he clearly obstructed Shoji. I would say Uraraka and Asui are the MVP bacause of their teamwork.

"W-well that was exactly what I thought." Said a suprised All Might.

"Now thats a load of bullshit." I said with a monotone voice.

"What the hell do you mea-"

First of all I used a flashbang which is completely harmless to both organic and inorganic matter that is standard military procedure by the way. Second of all we only graced todoroki and baguko so they were nort hurt that badly. They only passed out from pain since it still hurts a lot.

"Also", I said letting out a grim aura,"

If that were anything but a exercise only me and Zero would have been walking out of that building."

"For a second I couldn't breathe." said Mineta schocked

"Yeah if you didn't know him you could think he was a Villain" added Ojiro

'Hm a Villain? I have been called worse. My personal favourite would be Satan.'