√ 7 √

[ HALLOWEEN BY JON BELLION]

Nishola opened her eyes with a splitting headache. Her head pounded like crazy. Nishola held her head as she pried her eyes open.

"Hello Siri" Nishola called out.

"Hello Ni, how are you today?" A robotic voice asked.

"I'm fine, please open the windows slightly" Nishola replied.

The curtains were immediately drawn together slightly as Nishola glanced at herself.

She didn't remember changing into her night gown the night before. Nishola eyes widened as the previous day events came rushing back to her.

Nishola's hands went to her mouth as she screamed in her head.

She kissed Snr Damien!

The headache seemed to go away at that moment as Nishola slowly brought her hand to her lips. She was so dead.

The door opened and Mr Osanyibi stepped in, his wife followed. Both were clad in beautiful Yoruba attires.

"Are you okay?" Mrs Osanyibi asked.

Nishola held her head as the headache rushed back to her.

"Not good" Nishola replied.

"I already placed drugs on your bed drawer why haven't you taken them?" Mrs Osanyibi asked as Nishola eyes flickered to her bed drawer.

There was truly a tray of sachets of drugs, a jug of water and a mug. Mrs Osanyibi dropped the drugs in Nishola hands before pushing a mug of water to her.

Nishola threw the tablets into her mouth before gulping water down her throat

"I'm never drinking ever again" Nishola said out loud.

Mr Osanyibi wore a small smile "Its okay, at least you had fun" Mr Osanyibi said.

"And you got a cute guy to drop you at home" Mrs Osanyibi added. "You even didn't deem it fit to tell your parents you had a boyfriend" Mrs Osanyibi added

Nishola's eyes widened as she opened her mouth to talk.

"Get some rest, your father and I are off to church, rest well huh? We'll talk after church" Mrs Osanyibi said standing up.

Nishola slowly nodded as her parents exited the room. The drugs seemed to have taken effect as Nishola felt the headache go down.

Nishola removed her clothes and walked into the bathroom. She sinked into the bath tub as the water reached her neck.

Nishola groaned as the previous events came rushing to her head again. She freaking flirted with almighty Akinyemi Damien, what the hell was she thinking?.

Nishola walked out of the bath tub as she wore a simple gown. She quickly picked her phone to Yanmife.

"Ugh! She'll still be in church" Nishola groaned as she fell on her bed.

Nishola rubbed her forehead in exaperation. She just landed herself in hot soup.

Who was Akinyemi Damien? Boston International School current Senior Prefect, Basketball Captain, one time Cowbepedia champion and freaking every girl in BIC dream boyfriend. Including Adele Karen.

Damien was cute, handsome, sexy, hot, all of it you name it. Whenever he gave announcements during the assembly sent half of the female population day dreaming.

His voice was totally something else.

Nishola groaned as she stood up and walked downstairs.

"Are you hungry? We made some spag" one of the miads said on sighting Nishola entering the kitchen.