√ 14 √

[ AIN'T YOUR MAMA BY JENNIFER LOPEZ]

Nishola turned to Matthew. She suddenly remembered that Mathew's third name was Dotun and some of his friends called him Dot.

"Its really you" Nishola said her eyes wide.

"Let me tell you a story" Matthew said with a smile.

"To think that I was assigned to a junior school class is annoying" Matthew said to Joel.

"They are easier to control and that makes your work easier" Joel replied as he walked off.

"Jerk" Matthew mumbled.

"Snr Matthew, good afternoon" Tofunmi greeted.

"Afternoon, how may I help you? You are in the class I was assigned right?" Matthew asked.

"Yes I am" Tofunmi replied with a pure smile.

Matthew smiled back at her urging her to state her business with him.

"I'm a big fan of the basket ball team, Snr Damien is my idol" Tofunmi said

"Ohh" Matthew said with a smile.

"You and Snr Joel, Snr Kay and all others too, you all are great players" Tofunmi said as she pushed a notebook towards Matthew.

"Could you please sign here?" Tofunmi asked.

Matthew couldn't bring himself to ignore such a pretty girl's request. He collected the notebook and signed on it.

"Hang around, Joel and Damien will come around so they'll sign for you too" Matthew replied

"Really?" Tofunmi asked with excitement.

Matthew couldn't mask the amused smile on his lips.

"Sure" Matthew said

"Thank you so much Snr Matthew you are the best" Tofunmi replied as she jumped away in excitement.

Matthew laughed heartily as he watched the girl interact with her classmates. She had a smile on all the time and even when one if them insulted her, she ignored it.

Matthew chuckled as he shook his head. The girl was extremely beautiful, her small hands complimented her frail looking body. She was so small and Matthew could bet she didn't weigh up to 40.

Her lashes battled up and down slowly as she explained a few things. Her small mouth easily formed a pout whenever someone complained

"You shouldn't be ogling her so openly" Joel whispered as Matthew groaned startled

"Stop doing that okay?" Matthew said

"She wants you both autographs" Matthew said with a small smile

"Tofunmi" Matthew called out as Tofunmi hurried over.

"Hello Snr Damien, Snr Joel, its nice to meet you" Tofunmi said.

"So Matthew here said you are a big fan of basketball" Joel said.

"Yes, I am. I've never missed any of matches before, I even stay after school to watch part of your practices sometimes" Tofunmi replied.

"Whoa! That's nice" Joel said with a smile.

"Bring your jotter, we'll sign for you" Joel said collecting the jotter from her.