*Req Japan X S.Korea

A rare deed it was to the cat, such handheld design could mean the worlds to a human-

"JAPAN!" The girl yowled and slammed her book shut as a few characters slid into her room and slammed the door. Italy and Germany. "H-hey Japan--" "OPEN THE FUCKIN DOOR!" Japan sighed and moved the two to the wall and opened her door a crack. "What do you want North?" North Korea drew a blank and glared at her. "Let me at them twat." "No, I'll call South." She threatened.

North growled and walked away flipping the girl off. Japan sighed and shut her door, "you can relax..." she flopped onto her bed and sighed looking at her phone's background. "I miss you..." she murmured. "South?" Japan nodded. Italy and Germany both hugged the girl when an Idea struck Germany's mind. He started texting it to Italy, who forwarded it to ASEAN, EU, and UN. And got it approved.

Now all that was left was to wait, three weeks later the two dragged a blindfolded girl into a concert hall. "Guys let go," she snapped biting at whoever was holding her. "Shhhh." There was many voices and a few excited chattering screams and wails. "Guys where am I?" Germany shoved Japan into a seat and took off the blindfold. "We have a confession to make."

Italy giggled. "And you're going to hate us for awhile- buuuut-" "but what-"

"HEYA EVERYONE!" "No fucking way-" Japan started bouncing in her seat as a familiar country stepped on stage. "Settle down- settle down- I know you all missed me." He winked and Japan squealed hugging Italy and Germany. "Now this goes for a special... Someone~ she knows who she is, join up when you want Jappie~" Japan giggled and waved South turned and smiled at her genuinely when the music started and he sang.

It was a korean love song and Japan loved it, she loved everything about him, his hair, his flag, fuck even that thing in his pants but this made her smile, the moment she stood up he walked over and held a hand to her.

With a shy smile she let herself be pulled up, and she sang with South happily. They held hands and soon near the end of the show South kissed her making Japan DIE inside. "Shall we end this my neko?" He murmured suductively making her giggle and flare up in blush. "Yeah..!" South chuckled and pulled away finishing the song with her and waving bye while walking with her backstage.

"How? Why?" "You have two awesome friends, and now, an even better boyfriend." "Im going to nosebleed." "You're anime chic." The two laughed and came together once more. "So sweet and beautiful." "So hot and handsome~."