KazakNada *RAND *SEMI-PERS

Canada's hand was taken away as Kazakstan tries to grab it, he quickly put his hands back in his lap and ruffled his wings while looking up. His brother Russia had started to drunkenly waltz with Canada.

Kazakstan smiled weakly at the Canadian who grinned back. His eyes narrowed when he saw how nervous Kazakstan was. "Kaz? You okay?" "Yeah...D-Don't worry..." Canada left Russia's grip to sit beside the winged country. "Kaz, speak!" He took the other's arms and held his hands.

There the two boys sat staring at each other. "I-I'm fine- really-" "No you're not Kaz..." Kazakstan looked from Canada's face to their entwined hands. He flared up in a bright gold blush and flared his wings open a bit. "Kaz...? Kaz? Come out of that hole your digging." "No!" Kazakstan had wrapped his wings around himself with the acceptation of the handholding. "Kazzyyyy!!" "No! Kazakstan is in wingdington, go away."

"Okay-" "Wait don't-" Kaz opened his wings as Canada got up to leave and hugged him back onto the couch where Kazakstan promptly sat on his lap and kept him there. "Don't leave..." Canada only smiled and layed back taking Kaz with him and held his hands to which Kazakstan blushed to.

Then in the shyest voice Kazakstan spoke. "I-I love you-" "I love you too Kazzy..."

"KAZAKNADA IS A GO!!!" A chirpy Japan screeched running outside leaving two bewildered embarrassed countries and a confused drunk Russia-

"Why don't we stay here for the night?"
"Sounds better than having your brother rip out my throat."
"Ame wouldn't do that-"
"He tried doing it to Germany when he got close to Norway-"
"That was Iceland, he tried to do it to Brazil when he and Australia started dating."
"Right, still tried tho-"
Kazakstan was cut off by a kiss making the angel boi shudder in delight. "Done yet?" Canada murmured. "Yeah..." "Good, let's sleep."

Country humans ships.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara