t w o

The masses of speakers that hung up high in the corners of the pink and purple neon room, blasted music that ricocheted off the walls. Sending vibrations through the feet all the way up to the neck of anyone who stepped foot inside.

Towards the left wing of the strip club was where the bar and toilets were located. Near enough to the back exit so that security could easily escort anyone who started trouble, out. The bar was about twelve metres long, coated in a glossy white with rainbow neon lights emitting from underneath the surface.

The centre of the club was filled with the main large circular stage attached to a long walkway. Enclosed by smaller round tables and armchairs placed for the audience's comfort. The right wing of the club was where the private rooms were located. A more somber toned red that created an alluring mood for anyone who had the pleasure of receiving a private dance.

Not to mention the balcony that looked over the club, but not covering the sight of the main stage. That was the VIP section, where the really rich business men go to smoke cigars, have their own private stripper on a pole, snort lines of various drugs and to drink their lives away with their own private bar.

This was Serasha, Alecia's wonderland. She was here as much as she could be, but being the CFO of one of the largest companies in Las Vegas was quite difficult. Her stage name, Odessa, was overwhelmingly popular. Which made it harder to hide away from certain business people that came in demanding for her presence in the VIP section. However, she manages to disguise herself by using her Barbadian accent and wearing different length coloured wigs and laced masks.

Tonight was a busy Saturday night in the City of sin and all the women were getting ready in the changing room. The room was filled with the low buzz of young women's chatters and laughs. The scent strong of flowers and fruits mixed together, sweet and inviting to the noses of men.

"Man, shit! Why is there so many fucking people here tonight, like what's so special about tonight?" Cassie groaned as she applied her minx lashes perfectly on her lash line. She was wearing a blonde haired wig with some bedazzled clips that pinned back the fallout hairs at the front. For her outfit, she was wearing a baby pink latex two piece that complimented her figure beautifully, matched with some thigh high white latex six inch high boots. Cassie's stage name was Fantasia. It sounded like what a fairy would be called, cute and innocent - although she was nothing of the sort. Some could call her menacing, but she means well nonetheless.

"Saturdays are for the boys as they say. Most of the men in here are just tryna see some titty 'cause their wife won't give them that satisfaction of doing it at home." Lola shrugs. Lola on the other hand was wearing a long sleeved white fishnet top ripped at her chest revealing her perky breasts with two white crosses covering her nipples. Paired with a white g-string thong, her signature kitten ears and her six inch heels. Her hair long and silver, pinned up in two long bunches. Lola's stage name was Kitty, easy to remember and well suited for her cat-like demeanour.

Alecia and Lola started working at the club around the same time and rapidly grew close in friendship. Lola supporting and listening to Alecia's complaints about her office before she got promoted to CFO. Whereas Cassie was relatively new, only joining a year and a half ago, but quickly grew close friends with the pair.

"Y'all I swear if a man touches me tonight, I'm beating his ass. Not putting up with no shit to-fucking-night" Cassie groans applying her Fenty lipgloss and making a 'pop' noise.

"Cassie girl, you cuss too much" Alecia laughs, fitting her lace mask into place. As one of the main attractions of the club, Alecia always had to dress much more explicit and extravagant compared to the other girls.