gabe saporta/ryan ross married au

gabe and ryan had just got married. It was a beautiful ceremony with lots of flowers and only their close friends and family were there. Their best men have speeches about how 'disgustingly in love they are' as Pete put it. It was the best night of ryans life as cliche as it sounded it was one hundred percent true. They were now on their honeymoon. gabe planned the whole thing of course. ryan was mainly on wedding duty since he needed he and gabes dream weddings to be combined perfectly. gabe rented a big house on a private beach, a huge patio with Windows all along it and the most gorgeous view ever. The morning after their wedding ryan woke up before his new husband, rubbing his eyes tiredly and smiling to himself. His back was pressed against gabes bare chest, his strong arms wrapped around him. They were both still naked he noticed, blushing a little at the thought of the things they had done the previous night. ryan was raised catholic so gabe respected his wishes that they waited to have sex till their wedding night and my did he not disappoint. It was amazing being with the one he truly loved for the first time. He had never felt anything like it. He was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt gabe stir behind him, looking back with a soft smile when he felt a small kiss on his shoulder.