petekey mpreg/high school au

mikey definitely didnt anticipate being pregnant his junior year in high school. that was the last thing he expected. but people get horny and condoms break and eggs get fertilized. thats exactly what happened with pete and mikey. mikey couldn't afford to have an abortion and he definitely couldn't raise a baby and neither could his boyfriend. adoption was the only answer right now. mikey was four months along now and he felt huge, he really wasnt but he just felt it since he was normally so skinny. he was really just a human incubator for one of the three families who wanted his baby. it was just a huge inconvenience for him really. and pete didnt understand the extent of the situation at all. all he wanted to do was love up on mikey and rub his stomach. he didnt get that this pregnancy wasnt all sunshines and rainbows. it was painful, mentally and physically. mikey was sore all the time and his mood swings were terrible and he couldnt even take his anti depressants anymore so really he was in hell here. he was currently at petes house, laying back on his bed while pete rubbed his sore ankles. "i think we should keep the baby" pete says and looks up at him. mikey sighed softly, he knew pete had been thinking this for awhile. he could tell but he was really really hoping he wouldnt say anything. "we cant pete. you know that. they will have an amazing life i promise. just not with us" he shakes his head. 

//if anyone wants ro rp this one it can be any ship i just like the plot :)

also this is kind of based off a one shot written by @GasMaskCigarettes