✨Chapter 5 ✨

*WøW that's crazyy*

I was walking into my house after an okay day at school I made sure that Madyson got out my car and locked it

I was walking into my house after an okay day at school I made sure that Madyson got out my car and locked it. I know my mom is going to ask how was school going for all of us. "Hunny come here tell me about your day" she said sitting me down and taking off her apron I told her that I met a girl and from there she was smiling from ear to ear "OMGG YOU HAVEN'T HAD A GIRLFRIEND SINCE THAT OTHER GIRL" she said getting up to probably go tell dad. I didn't even get Brooklynn number. "Mom you don't need to tell dad you know this right" I said grabbing her shoulders and slightly shaking her.

She laughed and shaked her head "But I have to hunny its soo exciting you were soo hurt over that Reamedil girl, I'm happy for you Kai bear" she said pinching my cheeks. I softly pushed her away from me. I laughed at how she badgered Remyiah name for no reason. "Ok Mama bear, I have to get to this homework I love you ma" I said kissing her forehead "I love you too hunny bunny" she said putting apron back on.

I walked into my room and started on my homework. Then Matthew came in my room probably trying to completely aggravate me.

"What you want bro" I said not looking up at him.
"Who was you talking to earlier" he asked me like he my dad or some "Nigga if you don't get outta my room with yo ole headass leave me alone bitch" I said getting annoyed at the fact that he was in my room. I pushed his aggy ass out and got back to work.

Soo he think he can get the fine girl that's why I took his ole girlfriend his ole bitch ass

Soo he think he can get the fine girl that's why I took his ole girlfriend his ole bitch ass. I called up the girl that call herself "liking" my brother.

"Yooo what we gotta do to get them from liking eachother"

"Nothing I always get what I want"

I rubbed my hands devilishly his bitch ass finna get whats coming to him

I was pulling up to my girlfriend crib to chill with her to get Madyson out if my head

I was pulling up to my girlfriend crib to chill with her to get Madyson out if my head. I walked in and saw Zeke and Lavender sitting in that bihh fucking
on the couch. Damn I felt bad for Brooklynn but at the same time she was eye fucking Mekhi every chance she got.

That ain't my business though. I walked in Lilac room and it smelt like straight sex. I saw her changing her sheets and putting used condoms in her waste basket or so I thought.

This nasty bitch fucking put the nut her hand and licked it off. Wtf is wrong with this family. I was about to walk out until she grabbed my fucking arm.

And it was the fucking one she licked of off. "Hey baby, I missed you" she said tryna kiss me. I mushed her head out the way and almost pimped slapped this hoe. I walked out of they house and I felt soo disgusting like why tf this bitch tryna hug and kiss me when she fucking licked some fucking nigga cum off her fucking hands.

Nasty Bitch

5 votes for the next chapter😏✨✨

peace ✌🏽