Begin

Unlike Taehyung, not everybody's morning was going as elegant. For Jeon Jungkook, he was skipping breakfast and running out the door as he struggled to jog his jeans up his thighs him mumbling curses the whole way down the staircase.

By the time Jungkook finally done up his fly and got the button done, he reached his bike, hopeful for time but also not giving this morning the benefit of the doubt. He had to race across the other side of the city to get to school and he didn't want to be late on his very first day of school.

Moving to Seoul from Busan alone, Jungkook didn't mind the new arrangements since the circumstances they were under, at least summer break gave him time to prepare for school itself, since he wasn't too fond of it.

Jungkook being the athletic hoe we all love and want to be, he got to school 15 minutes early, not preferable but Jungkook had places to be, a locker key to collect.

Jungkook ran up the front stairs and this guy with a gorgeous back opened the door, he caught a glimpse of the person's side profile and was mesmerised which lead him to trip over the last stair through the door. A burst of laughter was heard through the hallways of the school, Taehyung immediately took notice of the very stunning boy that was on the ground and Taehyung took to his side helping him up.

"Are you ok love?" Jungkook gazed directly into his eyes and was speechless, "oh poor thing got a concussion, he can't speak" Taehyung was playing a cute pout on his lips and linked Jungkook's arm with his own the younger still speechless and mesmerised. They both stood up and turned toward the crowd, hushed whispers and gasps were heard throughout the corridor. Nobody had seen someone as ethereal or beautiful as Kim Taehyung and it was showing, all they did was gaze, boys and girls alike.

"Ok, I'll take you to the nurse's office, love but we'll have to reach the office first because I don't know a damn thing of where anything is here" he smiled and Jungkook gave out a nervous chuckle and let himself be dragged by the beauty, the crowded hallway making way for the two. This is where Taehyung got lost, he didn't exactly know where he was walking to, he approached a blonde head of hair that seemed to fiddle with his locker door, abit shorter than the two and tapped on his shoulder " um hi! I'm new here, I just wanted to know where the office was? I have no idea where anything is!" Taehyung gave his prettiest smile and the blonde haired boy was soo cute but his jaw dropped at the site of the two "o-ooh er y-yeah I know whare th-that is, f-follow me" the blondie squeaked and turned on his heal, the two followed and Jungkook still couldn't find words, his heart pounding and the blush on his face growing increasingly hotter.

They got to the office and then the blondie spoke up "i-I'm Jimin by the way, a-and if you two want can I s-sit with you g-guys at lunch?" His eye contact avoided the two he assumed were a couple " I u-understand if you being a c-couple and all, y-you would want time alone..." Taehyung blushed hard, Jungkook and Jimin both agreed blushing made Taehyung too beautiful for this world "o-oh we're not a couple!! I don't even now this bunny's name!" He turned his glance to  Jungkook that had still not uttered a single word "I'm Ju-Jungkook!" The boy stammered out all cute. "You guys aren't a couple? But you look so gorgeous together! And you guys are linking arms!" Jimin was a flustered and confused cutie at this point and his cheeks were puffed out reminding Taehyung of Mochi. "Oh, bunny over here fell over and he didn't respond to me when I was talking to him so I thought he was concussed, also I was concerned if he had injuries and wanted to make sure he got a check up!" This time Taehyung revealed a big boxy smile that the two thought only worked on him.

"O-oh so you're single?" And Jimin's demeaner changed instantly, instead of being flustered and cute he became more confident and sexy and Taehyung was caught off guard. "Well poor little bunny here seems to be okay, how about we get that schedule and locker key of yours and we'll be on our way" the sentence trailed off to be more suggestive and Taehyung did hesitate for the sake of Jungkook's health "w-wait! I'm new too and this person is also new so isn't it better if we do it together? Like seriously you looked like a harmless mouse a split second ago and now you've changed into some hypnotizing Python! Like we're the mice now!" Jungkook spat in a flustered and to Taehyung an awfully cute rage and Jungkook grasped at Taehyung's arm.

The two glaring at each other in front of Taehyung and he seriously was so confused what the fuss was about "umm Jimin?" The blonde shot his attention straight towards Taehyung his face instantly breaking a smile raising his Mochi cheeks "yes, gorgeous?" Taehyung blushing at the name, "is it ok if I stay with Jungkook? I'm sure you're a great help and all since you've gone above and beyond for our sakes but can we meet up at lunch later? We still have to get our schedules and be shown around the school, and I don't want you to worry your pretty head about me or Jungkook." He smiled once again trying to be as nice as possible but he also felt kinda intimidated by the presence Jimin just had.

"Oh sure thing, Hun! I'll see you later than!" And he smiled and skipped back to where the two presumed his locker. They both let out a breathe they didn't realise they were holding "well he was something else" Jungkook blurted out, Taehyung raised his eyebrows at the other "so you finally speak, I thought you might have been brain dead, maybe Jimin might help you survive since you seemed to be a walking zombie till he became all- I don't know how to say it...ummm sexy..? Guess you got a thing for him huh?" You two would be cute!" And Taehyung smiled at Jungkook and left him there to think as he went to the reception at the office and got his schedule and keys.

"O-oh no, Jimin is cute and sexy but I'm not into him! I barely know him- um Jeon Jungkook" he came running up to the desk and flashed a quick bunny smile at the lady sitting their and Taehyung had already started gathering his things. "So what if you don't know him! Get to know him, you guys could really be a thing, you two would look better together than Brad Pitt and Jin Hyung!" He said laughing out "wait you know Jin, like Kim Seokjin?" Jungkook once again raced up to Taehyung "yeah, he's a friend of my big brother and his boyfriend, why do you want to know?" He once again arched his brow at the gorgeous coconut head "he's my boss! I work at Mikrokosmos cafe! I've been working for him since the summer break started! Wait who's your brother? I think I may know him!" His big doe eyes sparkled to Taehyung and his smile was gorgeous too."o-oh my Brother is Yoongi, Min Yoongi, he has blue hair at the moment!" Taehyung smiled at the fond image of Yoongi's blueberry hair that smelt like peppermint, some weird concept his bigger brother has but it only worked on Yoongi.

"I know Yoongi Hyung! And his boyfriend Hoseok! They come by a lot! Yoongi didn't tell me he had a brother wait- I don't even know your name- Jesus you know mine but I don't even know yours!" Jungkook puffed out an angry pout at his own lack of manners, and Taehyung couldn't stand how cute this muscular bunny with big doe like deer eyes and perfect cherry lips and the way his nose fit perfectly on his face, how could he even exist?! He was perfect!

"Hey, don't worry about it! My name is Kim Taehyung, nice to meet you Jungkook!" And he smiled as they were alone in the hallway walking together as they found the rooms they needed being finally separated, for Jungkook had sport whilst Taehyung had art "well...see you later Jungkook!" And Taehyung waved furiously until he was out of Jungkook's site "yeah, see ya.." he let out a comfortable chuckle as he approached the gym and clutched at his left side of his chest.

My heartbeat...when did this begin?