The Key To The Light

Like any other day, Harry woke up in his bed, placed by the window in the gryffindor dormitory.

Today, as in many days, Harry woke up with an antagonizing pain on his scar and even though it was only 5 in the morning he knew he would not go back to sleep as early as expected.

Putting on his slippers Harry went to his chest and then got ready to start his day. Once dressed he decided he should probably go to the kitchens to order something to eat, so there he went.

As Harry descended the many squares towards the dungeons he found himself attracted by a platinum blonde head that headed towards the seventh floor. Confused to see the Slytherin so early and so far from his usual territory, Harry cannot let these thoughts not further fuel his suspicion that Draco Malfoy, the infamous slytherin prince, would have become a death eater during the summer break. and that he was doing something more than a simple "innocent" act of tormenting the lives of students in other homes.

Before thinking about what to say to the blond, Harry did something unprecedented ... he just wanted to shock Malfoy in ways that convinced the blond to escape something from his so secret plans (of course, that was the quickest excuse he could find) , he called him by his first name ...

-Hey Draco, what are you doing up here so early instead of hiding in the dungeons with your henchmen.

DRACO POV

Merlin ... because it always has to be Potter, it's no longer enough to fix that damn closet and now I still have to confront him in the morning ... because I do.

When I looked at him I almost missed my breath. I don't know if it was because I was still too sleepy to think straight or it was just my very repressed homosexuality, but Potter was a dream. That unkempt black hair, those emerald green eyes, the caramel-colored skin on his cheeks and bare neck. He almost looked like the person from his many erotic dreams that kept him awake when he shouldn't, that made me beg for more kisses, to be faster while filling me up.

A blush went up my neck when I realized how lucky I was that Potter wasn't legiminens and I quickly let go of those thoughts before answering him ...

POV 3 ° PERSON

"You can't walk around the castle now without being questioned, can you, Potter?"

- Not when you're a death eater and ... -Potter didn't finish speaking because he was immediately interrupted by a spell coming from Malfoy.

- SHUT UP, AS YOU DARE, AFTER PUT MY FATHER IN AZKABAN, INSINE THAT YOU JOIN THEM! Draco shouted in exasperation. Luckily no one was up at this hour.

To return Malfoy's spell, Harry launched another in retaliation.

"Everte Statum," said Harry.

The spell hit Malfoy's arm and hissed him in pain. Malfoy then thought: the quickest way to get rid of potter is to disarm him, so I could just go to the damn closet. It was done like that ...

"Expeliarmus," shouted Malfoy.

Harry's wand jumped out of his hand, and as soon as it fell to the ground he saw Malfoy start running towards the seventh floor. Without a wand, he runs after Malfoy.

And then almost at the end of the race Harry sees ... the door to the coming and going room, the training room of the dumbledores army, appearing.