A Little Show

Draco could tell Harry was in a bad mood as soon as he heard the door to their flat slam and his boots stomp directly into the bedroom. He sighed from where he'd been lounging on the couch, and slipped a bookmark into the novel he'd been reading; Pansy had got him a scintillating series of romances about an all-male Quidditch team that all basically shagged each other senseless, and it had given him all sorts of ideas on what he was going to do to Harry once he'd finished his day at the office.

The crashing and bashing coming from their room though didn't bode well, and Draco approached the door in the hopes that he might be able to calm his boyfriend down. "Bad day?" he asked, leaning against the door frame.

Harry had thrown his robes to the floor in a temper, leaving him in the stone-washed jeans Draco loved on account of the way they clung to his well-toned backside, and a polo shirt that hugged equally deliciously to Harry's tight chest and biceps. Draco licked his lips, and refrained from jumping him immediately.

"People are fucking idiots," Harry fumed, running his hands through his already ruffled hair, causing it to stick out further. "Urgh, I should just quit, then see what they'd do!"

Draco crossed into the room and slipped his hands onto Harry's hips, turning him gently to look at him despite the fact he was still raging. "You don't want to quit," he said, kissing his way slowly up Harry's neck, and was delighted when he felt Harry relax against him, a little shiver running across his skin, raising goose bumps on his arms.

"Yes, I do," Harry protested grumpily, but Draco grinned into the crook of his neck, sensing he was already winning.

"No you don't," Draco told him gently. "You love your job. You just had a shitty day, but I can fix that if you'd like?" He kissed along his jaw line as Harry gave him a little hum. "Make you forget aaaall about it?"

Harry's fingers were lightly tracing up and down his back, and he hummed again. "That sounds nice," he said sleepily. Draco hooked his index fingers into the belt loops of Harry's jeans, and pulled him towards the living room. "No bed?" Harry pouted.

Draco shook his head. "No bed." They stopped in front of the sofa where Draco had been reading earlier, and he cradled Harry's face to give him a slow, loving kiss. "Better here."

Since moving into their own place, it was safe to say the two of them had probably defiled most of the surfaces the flat had to offer, but Draco was particularly fond of the couch. It was so wide and squishy and had plenty of throw cushions that made an excellent spot to turn cuddles and kisses into truly spectacular fucking, whether side by side or over the round, padded arms or even tossing the cushions to the floor and tumbling off the thing entirely.

Today Draco pushed Harry down so he was sitting at one end, feet on the floor and back against the cushions, his eyes slightly dazed as he looked up at Draco from behind his glasses. Draco smirked, he loved showing off for Harry. "You just sit back and relax baby," he said, stripping his t-shirt of and dropping it to the floor, eyes burning into Harry's as a smile took the earlier tension away from his mouth. "Let me take care of you."

"Okay baby," Harry said softly. He had one arm resting on the sofa arm, and he snuggled into the plump cushions, eyes drinking in Draco as his other hand drifted to his lap, rubbing lazily over the growing bulge there.

"Do you like what you see?" Draco asked, his lips parting as he let out a little moan, trailing his hands over his chest, pulling at his nipple with one hand, making the bud rise under his fingers, whilst letting his other hand drop to palm his own rapidly thickening erection. "Am I pretty for you?"

"You're fucking gorgeous," Harry rasped.

"But you haven't even seen all of me yet," Draco purred, switching hands so he could arouse the other nipple, and slowly drag down his jeans zipper with the other. His cock sprang free eagerly through his boxers and he caught his lower lip between his teeth as he gave it a languid stroke. "I'm so fucking hard for you baby, can you tell?"

Bottom Draco One Shots !Drarry!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें