By Your Hands

"Pansy, what the hell am I supposed to do?" Draco groaned, both from distress and the fact that his knees were starting to hurt from kneeling in front of the fireplace.

"Do you know literally nothing at all?" Pansy asked incredulously, facepalming. "There are books, Draco. Books!"

"I know that," Draco snapped with a weak glare. "I even watched Muggle movies and those short films on the internet."

"You searched up porn?" His best friend cackled falling back on her settee. "Merlin's beard, you must be desperate."

"Shut up," Draco glared, feeling his face heat. "It was purely for educational purposes, and why do you know what those are? They're just...very intimate videos."

"Oh, come on, Draco, of course I know what porn is," Pansy drawled teasingly after giving him a small snort of laughter. "Didn't you think about how big Potter's rock hard co-"

"Lalalalala-" Draco cut her off, not wanting to think about it again just yet because yes, he did think of his boyfriend while... conducting his research and he got embarrassingly hard from it. There was no need to relive those memories, especially not in front of Pansy, of all people.

"Must you be so crass?" Draco huffed once he saw that she had stopped talking, a wide smirk plastered on her face.

"You poor, blushing virgin," she snickered. "And yes, I must be this crass. We are discussing your sex life - or lack thereof - after all."

"First of all, this shouldn't even be something we're discussing," Draco hissed, his face reddening further. He was thankful that it wouldn't be evident through the flames, or else he'd really never hear the end of it from her once the whole issue was over.

"And second of all, you're supposed to be helping me."

"We're discussing it because you're panicking too much," Pansy rolled her eyes. "Really, just tell him that you've never been with anyone and you could work it out together."

"No," he groaned, resisting the urge to just rest his head against the burning logs. "I told you already, he's had multiple relationships before. I'm pretty sure he's slept with at least half of them!"

"And?" Pansy drawled, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't want him to think that I'm incompetent in... matters of the bedroom." he muttered. "What if I'm not as good as his past partners?"

What if I don't please him, he added in his mind.

"Draco," Pansy sighed, finally dropping the smirk. "I may not be his biggest fan, but I don't think that Potter is the type to date just to get into your bed."

"I know," Draco muttered, but he still couldn't help the insecure feeling at the back of his head. "I just- I think I'll get ready for when he comes over. The food should be ready soon."

"Alright," his best friend said, looking unsure.

"Really, Pans," he gave her a shaky smile. "I'll be fine."

"If he hurts you, though, I will not hesitate to cut off his bollocks and spoon feed them to him," she warned threateningly.

"I'm sure that won't be necessary," Draco chuckled, some tension releasing from his body. "Really, though, I should start getting ready."

Once he cut off the floo connection, he waved his wand towards the stray ashes that had flown everywhere and vanished them before making his way to the bathroom. After closing the door, he immediately began to strip his clothes, checking to see if he brought everything he needed.