"She" is Draco

"Come on guys. You know I don't have that money. Not even one of you has that money. It was just a stupid bet, let's just forget about it, shouldn't we?"

"I don't think that's going to happen, now get out of there so Pansy can finish your 'look'," Blaise said sarcastically, chuckling, which just made Draco's blood boil more in his insides.

He opened the bathroom door slowly and walked out of it. Blaise was giving him his back and Pansy was looking at him with expectant eyes.

"Oh look at you! You look so pretty! Just wait until we finish with the makeup," Pansy said excitedly.

"Makeup? You only said I should dress as a girl, you said nothing about makeup," he complained, backing away from his so-called 'friend'. Since Blaise was not looking at him, he commented nothing.

"Let me remind you of our bet, Draco. I quote 'the loser has to dress as a girl and go to a pub or pay the other two 500 Galleons'. Blaise won, he caught the snitch first," Pansy said matter-of-factly, making him hate her even more.

"And let me remind you it was you who suggested the bet. You know none of us has 500 Galleons in our pockets anymore," Blaise said.

"Well, I was sure I could win, I wasn't counting on you having such a good eye, and being a decent seeker. Also, I was bored. I didn't think you were going to take this seriously," Draco complained, crossing his arms on his chest. "And either way, what does that have to do with the makeup?"

"Well, you have to look like a girl, or else there's no point on any of this. Plus, it's not going to be that much, just a bit of blush, lipstick and eyeliner, your face is already pretty feminine if you ask me," Pansy said with a grin on her face followed by a chuckle coming from Blaise.

"Ugh, just- finish with this quickly. The faster we leave, the faster this night will end," he said, taking a seat in the chair in front of Pansy's boudoir.

After what he felt like hours of Pansy applying many things to his face (the worst part being the mascara), Pansy finally finished. She brushed and accommodated Draco's long hair neatly and walked backward away from him, looking at what she had done. She seemed really satisfied with herself.

"You can look at yourself in the mirror now, Dray. Oh, I'm so proud, you look gorgeous. If you didn't have a dick between your pants I would absolutely date you," she said smiling, making him blush and roll his eyes.

He turned to face the big mirror on the table and... he was not him anymore. He was somebody else, but yet somehow he still looked like him. It was so confusing.

Like Pansy had promised, she hadn't applied too much makeup (even though she spent ages doing it). She had applied eyeliner, making his eyes look sharper than before, almost dangerous. His lips were colored in a dark crimson red, and for some reason, they looked plumper.

"What did you do with my lips?" he whispered.

"I wanna see! Can I turn now?" Blaise said from the corner.

"No, not yet. And Draco, these are the wonders of makeup," she said smiling sarcastically.

He continued looking at himself. Pansy had done some contour (he knew it was called that because sometimes Pansy talked to him about how good he would look with makeup and she was not wrong) making his already slim face highlight more his already pointy features. He still looked like him... but different. He didn't exactly know how to describe it more than fucking gorgeous.

The dress was a black silk strap dress, with a V-neckline. It fitted him perfectly from wide since he and Pansy didn't differ that much in waist, (whether she didn't have that much of a waist or Draco had too much he would never know), but in length, since the girl was shorter than him, it fitted him too short, to the point in which he was sure if he took a seat his lower thighs were going to be uncovered. Something he noticed was that the dress made his hips stand out. Black roman sandals with straps crossing a bit higher than his ankles. His nails and toenails painted in black. This was something he did of his own free will when he had time.