Note

Please read till the end, I request you.

Well, hello to all my readers, old and new,

After a long wait, this book finally came out today. I hope you all are still excited about it. Since so many of you all had DMed me and commented on the story and also on my message board for Alan's story, I kind of grew wary and worried about it. You all had few expectations for this book and I wanted to stand out of each one of them. 

I want to tell you guys to keep an open mind while you're reading the book. Few things I'll be mentioning right now.

1 - The book has a side gay couple. I hope you are all open to all ideas. I had a long thought before I put this plot. It is a kind of social awareness also. When you read you'll know why it was a good way to make a social point.

2 - I have never written a character like Alan, who speaks less and isn't fond of touching. I had to research what could be the possible reasons for having such phobia. I did have a plot before but I had to make corrections in it, for him being like this. Few readers might be like this, I don't know. But I don't want to offend since I don't know much about it. If you guys read a part and feel it's odd, you can tell me. I'll make respective changes. I hope you guys will be understanding me.

3 - There might be many people who won't be agreeing with a few things, but I hope you read further and see how and why things are like that. 

4 - This is the most important point, I'd like to clear beforehand is Alan is a normal person who has thoughts like every normal being. I'm saying this because I have written his POV. His POV contains words, a lot of them. He might not speak, but he thinks like normal people only. He has all thoughts but he doesn't say it out loud, that's what Alan is. So, I hope you understand.

These are all the mentions if I feel like adding more, I'll definitely add them and let you guys know as well.

Lastly, please comment on what you think about the book's name. I really want to know what are your thoughts on it as I had taken a whole week to decide the name of the book. It was indeed hard but I hope you tell me through comments.

And, what do you all feel about the cover?

Please share your thoughts and share the book, too.

Do not forget to vote and comment throughout the book. Feel free to drop queries and doubts in the comments or on my DM. 

I'll be publishing two chapters right now and then be waiting for two weeks to see the reviews. My old readers might know this since I always do this (heh). It's just a way for me to know how well the book has interested you all.

And if you really want to know the book, I believe you have to surpass few chapters to feel it. Give it a try and I promise you won't regret it.

Thank you so much, for reading this. 

WIth love, Nia.